• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Darkrai202: Final quitting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
Too be completely honest you wouldn't be good if I didn't scan your logs. Gonna mention one big memory about you and me, back in 2012/2013/early 2014, you hated me all those years for things I still don't know and then all of a sudden a 10 min team speak chat and we became mates which surprised me, also tbh I think half the community already quit, the only thing that keeps people motivated now is clan battles as thats really the only competetive nowdays. Gotta mis 2013 where this game wasn't all ping and the mods were decent (kinda). cya babe xoxoxoxox

Last edited:

Woodsy_

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Dankrai. we haven't really talked all that much but when we did it was a good laugh. You will be missed and I will never forgot the times i was scared out of my wits when "Darkrai202 has Joined the game". You had an amazing run and what you achieved is really something to be proud of. Once again you will be missed and you played a bug part in me getting into PvP. Catch ya on the Flip side Nick.
Goodluck with exams and what the future beholds
Much love, Woodsy :)

feminist

Career
Reaction score
Too be completely honest you wouldn't be good if I didn't scan your logs. Gonna mention one big memory about you and me, back in 2012/2013/early 2014, you hated me all those years for things I still don't know and then all of a sudden a 10 min team speak chat and we became mates which surprised me, also tbh I think half the community already quit, the only thing that keeps people motivated now is clan battles as thats really the only competetive nowdays. Gotta mis 2013 where this game wasn't all ping and the mods were decent (kinda). cya babe xoxoxoxox
Man it's crazy to think we had a massive rivalry despite never speaking to eachother haha

Love you

Hey Dankrai. we haven't really talked all that much but when we did it was a good laugh. You will be missed and I will never forgot the times i was scared out of my wits when "Darkrai202 has Joined the game". You had an amazing run and what you achieved is really something to be proud of. Once again you will be missed and you played a bug part in me getting into PvP. Catch ya on the Flip side Nick.
Much love, Woodsy :)
Glad I could do that for you, much love bro :)

J

District 13
Reaction score
thank god youre leaving.

EDIT: For real though, while you were abusive, toxic, and a very negative person overall, the small conversations we had were usually actually quite funny and entertaining. I also remember that I used to fanboy you when you had Friend Rank.
*cringe*
(not as much as the amount of anime I watched though)

But yeah, gl with your whatever and stuff.

Last edited:

Sylnt

Quantum
Reaction score
Thank you for all of the time you have put in trying to make the AU community a better place, and I agree, the old mcsg times were the best, with no one around to really care what their ratios were, no ghost clients, no flame. Anyway man, your legacy will be remembered! Thanks.

~Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci