• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Darkrai202: Final quitting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
I know that you for whatever reason don't particularly like me but as a member of the community for a long time and being around when you guys were #1 and a big part of our community it is sad to see you go, I understand that you haven't had the best experience with staff and some people in the past but I hope that you can leave on a higher, better note :)

Good luck with anything you work for in the future.

feminist

Career
Reaction score
I know that you for whatever reason don't particularly like me but as a member of the community for a long time and being around when you guys were #1 and a big part of our community it is sad to see you go, I understand that you haven't had the best experience with staff and some people in the past but I hope that you can leave on a higher, better note :)

Good luck with anything you work for in the future.
There's absolutely no bad blood between us. Small rivalries back in the day are completely my fault and I can apologise, thanks for the best wishes and I hope your future is just as successful. :)

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
ugh i remember the times when i started playing mcsg 2 and a half years ago everyone was just telling me how this guy called darkrai202 was such a god at this game
i guess they were all right hahah
nonetheless good luck in the future

feminist

Career
Reaction score
ugh i remember the times when i started playing mcsg 2 and a half years ago everyone was just telling me how this guy called darkrai202 was such a god at this game
i guess they were all right hahah
nonetheless good luck in the future
Haha that's crazy I was known in EU aswell

Thanks man, best of luck to you too :)

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score
Nick you're confident, cocky and successful. It did indeed annoy me but not to the extent where I would hate on you for no reason. gl on 99.9 atar... its Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom hard work. tbh your atar will drop due to your peers laziness

feminist

Career
Reaction score
Nick you're confident, cocky and successful. It did indeed annoy me but not to the extent where I would hate on you for no reason. gl on 99.9 atar... its Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom hard work. tbh your atar will drop due to your peers laziness
Thanks man, 2 kids from my school got 99.95 last year so hey I'm aiming high haha

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
Haha that's crazy I was known in EU aswell

Thanks man, best of luck to you too :)
The whole community knew you from AS to US to EU to CA. I remember looking up to you in 2013 I achieved my goal because of you I reached 1000 wins because of you I am still playing today because of that. I would like to thank you darkrai202

feminist

Career
Reaction score
The whole community knew you from AS to US to EU to CA. I remember looking up to you in 2013 I achieved my goal because of you I reached 1000 wins because of you I am still playing today because of that. I would like to thank you darkrai202
Of course you were!

Best of luck and farewell~
Seriously, stuff like this makes it all worth it. It's crazy to think that there's people who I've never met who looked up to, respected or even just knew of me.

Thank you guys so much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci