• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DARN YOU CHUCK TESTA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i know that the team are working on fixing this but i hate it how at the start of the game i go to snag some great items and i think that i have bagged them all and then that blasted red message appears! what is your worst experience with it? mine is when i grabbed some iron armor and a stone sword as the game started and i went to take on a guy near me but the message was delayed and it turned out that he grabbed the sword when it returned to the chest and he owned me :( i dont have hacks!

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think it's something they can fix, because if it's remove people will use inventory tweaks which gives them all the items from the chest as soon as they open it. So i'm guessing you will have to kill slower. Or trace back over the spots again in-case you get the chuck testa.

Spl1nk

Tribute
Reaction score
From where are you playing? This thing occurs with a high ping. Im living in euroe, and playing on the eu servers works without any problem. But playing on us or au is always giving me a chuck testa remark.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I get Chuck in AU, I live in AU, It's because you clicking all the items to fast.

Synn

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah, Chuck Testa. Leave meh ALONE! I'm just a fast clicker..

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
guys im not asking how it can be fixed. i researched it and i know that it is to stop hackers from inventory tweaking but i did read a forum post where a moderator stated that the mcsg team were working on nerfing it slightly or something so that people that do have lag or great speed dont get the message. and nice meme ShaunDepro.

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Chuck Testa even forbids me from sorting my inventory sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci