• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Darth US Clan

Argentinean_Boy

Survivor
Reaction score
Name / Nickname: Juan
IGN: Argentinean_Boy
Stats: 245/2486
Time Zone: eastern
Strengths: fns,rod,bow,teams
Weakness: teams of hackers and u know my stuff
Why Do You Want To Be In The Clan? cause i changed and i wanna show rex but he doesnt wanna give me another chance and because i wanna be in a clan with the buds
Would You Be an Active Member? YE on everyday and always stay sexy like rexy peace

Last edited:

Rexology

humble but u know my shi
Reaction score
Name / Nickname: Juan
IGN: Argentinean_Boy
Stats: 245/2486
Time Zone: eastern
Strengths: fns,rod,bow,teams
Weakness: teams of hackers and u know my stuff
Why Do You Want To Be In The Clan? cause i changed and i wanna show rex but he doesnt wanna give me another chance and because i wanna be in a clan with the buds
Would You Be an Active Member? YE on everyday and always stay sexy like rexy peace
Accepted

Kenta

Diamond
Reaction score
WTF because they put a win against progressiveskills please midifiquen your post was LOSS beat them fair-minded

JinxMulti

Tribute
Reaction score
Can I be unbanned? FericeShadow just banned me for "你他妈的烂脑容量性交片狗屎黑客 this is my vbooter"

MagicalBobIsEpic

Survivor
Reaction score
Good battle guys! Plz put your loss of against #Xylene immediately or we will get a mod :)

JustHyper

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey, please post your loss against us 3-0, we have a lot of proof, but you haven't said anything. If you don't post the loss, you will get blacklisted. This isn't being rude, it's a warning.

Kenta

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan Battle Celestial? 6v6 or whatever you want. Contact my skype: TheGigaMatrix
Hey, please post your loss against us 3-0, we have a lot of proof, but you haven't said anything. If you don't post the loss, you will get blacklisted. This isn't being rude, it's a warning.
they will not'm sure we beat them 5-0 and do not want to put, but I talk to mod this does not last clan or two weeks xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci