• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dat BajanCanadian ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Hey all!

Thought I should chime in here - the ban carried out against me is justifiable but still wrong. Meaning I was banned for breaking the rules. However, when a rule is broken it's only right to stand up and try to make a change! I made my opinion on the subject of Better Sprint very clear from the beginning. It was never a surprise that I used the control remapping mod. Each time I was warned about it I encouraged the MCSG admins to think logically and support the use of Better Sprint as opposed to banning those who use it. The reasoning is simple - Minecraft's sprint double tap option is a broken mechanic that should be fixed. Not to mention it is impossible to accurately determine is someone is using the mod. Unless someone openly admits to using it you can never know for sure. The majority of players on all PVP servers use this mod and do so rightfully.

Moving on!

I will not be recording any more episodes of my Hunger Game series on the MCSG servers. Instead I will be creating my on server set, till then I will simply use other existing services. I won't be losing out on anything. However, I should mention that it is more than likely MCSG will have to downsize once another major competitor (myself) is operational. So I stand by my tweet when I wish MCSG the best of luck with its future endeavors.
Which, at this point, doesn't seem to be looking too bright. I can think of VERY FEW people with pull in the Minecraft community who appreciate the MCSG administrative team. It's unfortunate.

Continuing!

Not once did I ask for VIP! I paid for my subscription on the MCSG server set multiple times! Started with a gold membership, then diamond, then iron, then iron once more and was only then given VIP - which is essentially meaningless - especially when it caused conflicts between several admins and I. MCSG admins approached me aggressively about how I got VIP on multiple occasions. Which is a joke considering I never asked or cared for it.
Then again I love me some of that purp skurp name swag. #sarcasm

Farewell!

I wish you all the best with your upcoming war against the "Men of the Bac" as a storm's a brewing!
Good luck ;)

-Mitch
Please, pretty pretty please tell them to NOT spam the forums, if they love you they won't.

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
Hey all!

Thought I should chime in here - the ban carried out against me is justifiable but still wrong. Meaning I was banned for breaking the rules. However, when a rule is broken it's only right to stand up and try to make a change! I made my opinion on the subject of Better Sprint very clear from the beginning. It was never a surprise that I used the control remapping mod. Each time I was warned about it I encouraged the MCSG admins to think logically and support the use of Better Sprint as opposed to banning those who use it. The reasoning is simple - Minecraft's sprint double tap option is a broken mechanic that should be fixed. Not to mention it is impossible to accurately determine is someone is using the mod. Unless someone openly admits to using it you can never know for sure. The majority of players on all PVP servers use this mod and do so rightfully.

Moving on!

I will not be recording any more episodes of my Hunger Game series on the MCSG servers. Instead I will be creating my on server set, till then I will simply use other existing services. I won't be losing out on anything. However, I should mention that it is more than likely MCSG will have to downsize once another major competitor (myself) is operational. So I stand by my tweet when I wish MCSG the best of luck with its future endeavors.
Which, at this point, doesn't seem to be looking too bright. I can think of VERY FEW people with pull in the Minecraft community who appreciate the MCSG administrative team. It's unfortunate.

Continuing!

Not once did I ask for VIP! I paid for my subscription on the MCSG server set multiple times! Started with a gold membership, then diamond, then iron, then iron once more and was only then given VIP - which is essentially meaningless - especially when it caused conflicts between several admins and I. MCSG admins approached me aggressively about how I got VIP on multiple occasions. Which is a joke considering I never asked or cared for it.

Farewell!

I wish you all the best with your upcoming war against the "Men of the Bac" as a storm's a brewing!
Good luck ;)

-Mitch
Bai dood. Wish you luck with all the Baccas.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey all!

Moving on!

Continuing!

Farewell!

Good luck ;)

-Mitch
Farewell. Thanks for elaborating on some things, I guess..

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey all!

Moving on!

Continuing!

Farewell!

Good luck ;)

-Mitch
Hey, Mitch,

I'd just like to say thank you for playing on our servers and such, you know, thanks for donating and all that, but I'ma say a couple things that really need to be said after this post of yours.

From the beginning, we all say that no modded clients were allowed (if you'd read the rules you would have seen this) and from the beginning from the moment we found out you used the better sprint mod, we've told you to stop using it and you have continuously ignored the rules and in turn, I took action when in one of your videos you used it in a way that made it look like you were fly hacking.

You have been told countless times to stop using the mod. It was an advantage over another player in PVP because it allowed you to continously sprint which is also technically a modded client. The only mods we allow people to use on our servers are OptiFine and Too Many Items (you can't spawn stuff in without being an admin anyway). Many of your 'fans' or 'hackers' have been temp banned and perm banned from our servers. You've set a ban example for most of the community and encouraged hackers to come to our server and break our rules. Your presence here has only brought hackers, caused wars on our forums, caused people to argue in game and break more rules like swearing, spamming and other things.

You brought nothing but trouble for the community and I hope you have fun on your own server or whatever you do. It is only a temp ban so you can come back at any time but if you are caught using the mod again we will perm ban you. You have had your VIP removed (techincally, VIP's are picked by Chad and the admin that gave it you broke the rules. You probably wouldn't have ever had it, just note that down, please).

But yes, thank you for playing on the servers, it was fun seeing a thousand people a day PMing me and reporting you for the better Sprint mod, shame I couldn't have banned you earlier.

~Gibbo

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Understand that we did see evidence of you using hacked clients on your videos which thus looses your VIP rank and also any other consequence your activity warrants. We take hacked clients seriously unless otherwise stated in our rules as we do state in black in white what is allowed here. Please carefully read rule number 2 here just in case you missed anything. VIP/Premium user or not, we don't like people using anything outside vanilla clients playing here as it makes it unfair to anyone else playing. There are other communities that welcome Better Sprint mod, so I guess you will have a home elsewhere.

BTW, your temp ban is almost up. Just making sure people know it's only a temp ban as you make it sound like its a perm.

Untitled picture.png

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey, Mitch,

I'd just like to say thank you for playing on our servers and such, you know, thanks for donating and all that, but I'ma say a couple things that really need to be said after this post of yours.

From the beginning, we all say that no modded clients were allowed (if you'd read the rules you would have seen this) and from the beginning from the moment we found out you used the better sprint mod, we've told you to stop using it and you have continuously ignored the rules and in turn, I took action when in one of your videos you used it in a way that made it look like you were fly hacking.

You have been told countless times to stop using the mod. It was an advantage over another player in PVP because it allowed you to continously sprint which is also technically a modded client. The only mods we allow people to use on our servers are OptiFine and Too Many Items (you can't spawn stuff in without being an admin anyway). Many of your 'fans' or 'hackers' have been temp banned and perm banned from our servers. You've set a ban example for most of the community and encouraged hackers to come to our server and break our rules. Your presence here has only brought hackers, caused wars on our forums, caused people to argue in game and break more rules like swearing, spamming and other things.

You brought nothing but trouble for the community and I hope you have fun on your own server or whatever you do. It is only a temp ban so you can come back at any time but if you are caught using the mod again we will perm ban you. You have had your VIP removed (techincally, VIP's are picked by Chad and the admin that gave it you broke the rules. You probably wouldn't have ever had it, just note that down, please).

But yes, thank you for playing on the servers, it was fun seeing a thousand people a day PMing me and reporting you for the better Sprint mod, shame I couldn't have banned you earlier.

~Gibbo
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci