• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Daunter's Clan War Tournament [AU] [SE1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizz || Levi

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't reccomend 50% of there clan togglas riperino ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We already beat them 3-1 :)
Clan Name: Karma AU
Do you abide by our rules + the MCGamer Rules?: Yes
Once you post your loss against Invertality I will add you on Skype :)

BadMadz85

Survivor
Reaction score

#alts #bad #disband #banned alt daunter #kingson #dont say im banned alt cause i got unbanned #gg #1 year #mods delete comment kk bye ily levi dog cat rabit

BadMadz85

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi McNinjaCraft/Dean/Every other ddosing alt on MCSG ever.
Please leave me alone, as I am not kingson. If you believe I am that player, gather some evidence and report me. Thankyou.
I got all da evidence GG Levi, and you got a problem with me being McNinjaCraft? Yes I admit oh wat ban me i just admit im mcninja oh no woops..... mcninjacraft unbanned 2 months ago lol fgt ez 10 nub

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
Don't reccomend 50% of there clan togglas riperino ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
so tru

KarmaAU

Tribute
Reaction score

First you didn't beat us 3-1. It was 1-1 and you decided to DQ us for having to postpone. I will not take down are win as we have spoken to several moderators about this and they all agree with me. They said they are going to make sure you take down your win as that is not true. :)

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
First you didn't beat us 3-1. It was 1-1 and you decided to DQ us for having to postpone. I will not take down are win as we have spoken to several moderators about this and they all agree with me. They said they are going to make sure you take down your win as that is not true. :)
sorry we do not tolerate togglers posting on this thread, i would kindly ask you to go toggle elsewhere :)

KarmaAU

Tribute
Reaction score
sorry we do not tolerate togglers posting on this thread, i would kindly ask you to go toggle elsewhere :)
I don't understand why your saying we toggle? We didn't even beat you guys in the clan battle. And all we have done is been nice to you and your clan.

Zizz || Levi

Diamond
Reaction score
I hope you know that moderators simply can not just "take down" a win... I spoke to a Sr. Mod, and told him the situation. If you have not read the rules on our thread, please do so. Everyone that challenges us to a cb must go by our rules + the MCGamer Clan Battle Rules. Anyway, I guess you just won't be able to be in the tournament. It is sad your missing out :(

Reaction score
100%*

Pantelex

Survivor
Reaction score
I have seen everyone in your clan toggle

kthxbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci