• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dave.

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well you cant know him more than he knows himself, he says himself he want's to come regardless of what you think his state of mind is in
I don't wish to continue this conversation, Dave says one thing, but means another. You may have known him when he was Admin, but you have never spent an entire day IRL alone with him watching a film and eating? You will never understand how his mind works until you're let in to it.

This thread is pointless and should be Locked, if he wanted to return he would have asked Chad already, no I suggest you drop the topic because it could get you into a certain amount of trouble.

I'd appreciate it if you drop the topic with me and didn't reply.

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And in addition to that, Chad doesn't even act like an owner of this server network/community.
He makes like 3 posts a year which that just shows he's not interacting with the community. He's literally just paying the server bills and doing some small stuff here and there, but after that, not really anything else.
I know he has his own irl job and has to give a higher priority to that, but if it's really that hart for him to interact with the community as much as 1 post/announcment per week, then I think he needs to hire some other owners to help him with this.
Chad would never sell a share of MCGamer, I haven't once seen him consider it and I doubt he would, he built this place from the ground up. I doubt he'd wish to let others in on his success.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci