• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dave's 20th birthday!

KellieBreanne

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dave's 20th Birthday

For those of you that do not know today (November 4th) is Dave’s birthday. Therefore, in a sign of appreciation for all that he does for this community, I have decided to make this thread to show appreciation for the work he has done and to let all of you know and ask that you all wish him a very happy birthday.

Dave is a great person who gets a lot of unnecessary hate. With all of the great work that he does for this community he deserves to be recognized for all his hard work. Especially on his birthday! Today is a day to party and be happy! Dave is not this scary or mean person that people make him out to be, feel free to message him on teamspeak today and wish him a happy birthday. Also, drop a nice message here as well. :)

Nicknames:
Dave
Daveypoo
nubcake
Davey Boy
Daveycakes
Life
Death
That Guy

Staff members, you may edit this post and post your message at the bottom of the thread. :)

Dave you the dawg, or is that dog the dawg? :p

Trying so hard not to smile here. He actually loves having koalas on his head.

benholl98 is obviously the best person at taking pictures...no, not really.

Dave how are you liking ChadTheDJ's sunglasses? XD

Looking pretty fancy today, Dave!

This is my hands-down favorite picture I have of Dave. Putting a mini fridge on his head...genius!

Also, on your birthday, remember this saying.

Staff write your comments here:

KellieBreanne- Dave you are an awesome friend. Don't ever let anyone get you down no matter what they say, I know you won't. :p You though i was going to forget your thread. I just waited until you fell asleep so you didn't know I was doing it. XD I'd never be able to forget about you. <3

Devin - Happy birthday Dave! Thanks for being there when everything blows up, when everything un-blows up, and just for being an awesome friend in general. Also, we should do more hangouts, games, and fun things soon! Maybe after v2 :p

ChandelleMC - Happyy birthday, Dave! You have been a good friend of mine for a while now and we've had some really great times here. Thank for for being such a good friend, hope you have a great day :)

Jimmer - Happy birthday bro! Glad to see that you've made it another year. You're the best friend anyone could wish to have, ever. I remember when I used to shake whenever I interacted with you in any way, shape, or form on Teamspeak, in-game, whatever. Oh, how times have changed since then. You've always been there for me whenever I need help and you are never afraid to tell it how it is, which is one of your greatest qualities. Please do not change a thing, no matter what the haters may say about you. Love you, dude.

soggypickle - Happy birthday, Dave! I don't know you too well, but you're a great role model for the staff. I remember in a livestream you said you'd be staff here as long as the servers were around, and you've inspired me to do the same. Stay strong, and keep up the amazing work! :)

Ohjayx - Happy Birthday Dave! Hope you enjoy your birthday here with us, and hoping that you'll share many more birthdays with the MCGamer Community!

KiDD - Happy birthday Dave! I don't know you very well, but you're definitely an awesome dude. It's pretty cool to be a staff member with you as an upper staff member on the team! Keep up the great work! :D

Africannswallow - Happy birthday Dave! I remember you were in my interview and I was so scared, but you turned out to be such a cool guy. Keep on doing good work!

ArgaJones : Happy birthday to an amazing admin and overall great guy! I am very glad that you are in my life(855) (hehe i worked so hard to fit the 855 joke in to my message, you have no idea :p )

AbDUCKted - Happy Birthday, Dave! You have been one of my many friends that have inspired me and cared for me, and I can't thank you enough for that. I wish you the best, and while you're still young, go get a life(855)!

TheLastGapple! - Happy Birthday Dave! I've never really talked to you that much, but I just wanted to say that you put in a lot of work into these servers and I respect you from that. You are a true role model of mine. Keep it up! :)

OhFancy - Happy Birthday Dave, I can't possibly thank you enough for all the work you do for the community. Keep it up, and have a good day! :)

FAMILYMONSTER! ~ Happy Birthday, Dave! I don't know you that well but from the times we have spoken you are surely one of the nicest guys I have ever met! Your dedication towards the server is insane and I honestly can't thank you enough!! You, are what a true role model is to people and of course myself! I hope you have an awesome day!! :)

starwilly12 ~ Happy Birthday Dave I hope your day is as sweet, fun and all-around as amazing as you are!!!

@Hectorg98~ Hey dave! I hope you have the greatest day of your life! You work very hard here at mcgamer and all your work is very appreciated by everyone, dont ever forget that! So hope you have a great day filled with love and presents!

Zainnyyy - Hi Dave, hope you have an amazing birthday and thank you for all the hard work you've put into MCG :)

Grada_MC - Hey Dave! I may be a day late but heck, better late than never! Happy Birthday. We appreciate everything you do for the server and it's an honor to work with you :)

rf2minecraft - Hey there Dave! c: I may have only known you for a few weeks but those few weeks have shown me what a sort of person you are... that sort of person is a great, caring, passionate person. Happy 20th Bud :)

Golden_Champion - Hey Dave. I would personally like to wish you a very happy birthday! I appreciate and love all the work and time you put into this fine network and I hope your day is just fantastic! Happy 20th! :)

Mauro Hey Dave! Sorry for a late Happy Birthday! I know you did a lot of work around here. I hope you enjoyed you birthday yesterday! Happy 20th! :)

GetRidaHim Hi Dave! You are by far one of the awesomest people I've ever met! You add an awesome addition to the staff team, and make us feel at home! Thank you and Happy Birthday!

JuniorTheNoob- Happy Birthday Dave!!! I don't even know what our staff team would do without you.

benholl98 - Happy Birthday! Where do I begin? Dave, you're amazing, you make me laugh and smile whenever we talk, you know when I'm sad and when I'm happy you can make my moods go from really bad to really good in a few minutes, especially if KellieBreanne is there :p We met recently and it was really fun, I can't wait for 'Minecon' to come around so I can meet many more of my friends! Hope you had a good day! TALK TO ME MORE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
xD I was wondering what happened to the other thread.
http://prntscr.com/52trli
I guess that answers my question.

Well, cheers to
Dave
Daveypoo
nubcake
Davey Boy
Daveycakes
Life
Death
That Guy
:)

As I like to say,
"Have a wonderful time celebrating the anniversary of the emergence from your mother's womb."
I'm not sure if it's grammatically correct, but oh well.

"Happy Birth-Day-ve"

Last edited:

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Dave!
I hope you have a great day! :)

Ill be playing hours and hours of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth in your honour! :p

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Dave! I remember when I was in hub 8, and you were in hub 8. You were afk and I was jumping and flying around you and I took a selfie with you! <3 :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci