• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dave's Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KellieBreanne

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dave's 19th Birthday

For those of you that do not know today (November 4th) is Dave’s birthday. Therefore, in a sign of appreciation for all that he does for this community, we the staff have decided to make this thread to show our appreciation for the work he has done and to let all of you know and ask that you all wish him a very happy birthday.

So a little about Dave that you may not know. Dave was only a mod for 1 and a half months before he got Sr. Mod. Wow talk about moving quickly. Then not too much longer after he got admin. He worked hard and moved up quickly. He may get mad sometimes and shout but he is actually a really nice guy. Just try not to do stupid things and make him mad because if you do...you're going to have a bad time. People often assume that he is extremely professional because he is an admin, and that he will be completely unapproachable as a person, but in reality he is an extremely nice person to talk to, and cares not only about the community as a whole, but about each individual person he talks to.

Nicknames:
Dave
Daveypoo
nubcake
Davey Boy
Daveycakes
Life
Death
That Guy

Staff members, you may edit this post and post your message at the bottom of the thread. :)

So majestic.

Cookie anyone?

Dat smirk. It's like he's thinking...you see that fire extinguisher over there?

That's Dave in the front there. Pretty majestic huh?

Oh hey there what are you doing sitting behind me? Oh, a picture? Why not!

It's my birthday...So we're going to have a good time...

He is not impressed...

Last but not least...here is Dave just being a complete derp and putting a mini fridge on his head in a google hangout. XD

Staff members, you may edit this post and add your message. :)

Kellie-@Dave, Happy birthday man, you are a great admin and an even better friend. I really enjoy talking to you and playing games with you. XD <3

Devin- Dave, Hey dood, you're awesome. We always seem to get in trouble together, and it's just generally a lot of fun. "If you're hanging out with Dave, you're gonna have ... " " ... a good time."

Echo- Dave, Your 19? :eek: man, it only seemed like yesterday that you were 18

Welshy- Happy Burfday! From your favourite Welshman (I hope)

Cam- Dave, Hey dave! Your an awesome guy, ive known you for your entire time here being staff, and even when you were a gold donor. Your a pretty cool dude, and I wanted to wish ya a happah birfday. We Here at MCGamer appreciate everything you do for us and more, your valued here, and we love you! <3 - Your Good friend CAm! <3

Kradium- Dave, I met Dave around the beginning of the year, and I was kind of terrified of him at first! However, he soon came to be one of my closest friends and I'm so glad I met him. Happy birthday Dave!

Kpwn243- Dave, Happy Birthday Dave! Your work is appreciated

Mr Dice- Dave, Happy Birthday Dave, loved meeting you in person at eurogamer, you're just as cool in real life as you are on here. I know this is late, so I hope you had a good one <3

Drybear1998- Dave, Happy birthday Dave! Hope you have a great one :)

Electromeerkat- Dave, They say you start losing your memory as you get older but I say forget about the past and live life to the fullest today. My advise, start with ice cream. Happy Birthday Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci