• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Day 11] What does MCGamer think of Yellowstone?

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
This map was one of my favorites. I don't even know why I liked it all that much, but I just did. I miss playing it so much. It's been almost 3 years since then unfortunately :(

Last edited:

zachislegit

Survivor
Reaction score
Wish I could play it, I've actually been to Yellowstone, so being typical me I'd try to see if they made it close at all to the terrain of the real life Yellowstone NP, ignoring all the other facts.
we were going to but then we realized most people wouldnt really realize what an inverted volcano is nor would they look it up, so we just named it that since we both grew up in Montana and put a regular volcano in it. also it was our first creation so it was kinda rough haha.

Vikki

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello! I noticed some of your guys complaints about the map and looking back at it, being our first build I can agree that the terra-forming wasn't that's great, nor were the buildings. As far as the chest routes being changed, I have no idea why/how that would be happening unless that was the server itself.

We are thinking about remaking or revamping the map to make it more appealing and better for gameplay/pvp. Would that be something you all would be interested in?

VikkiAnn

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello! I noticed some of your guys complaints about the map and looking back at it, being our first build I can agree that the terra-forming wasn't that's great, nor were the buildings. As far as the chest routes being changed, I have no idea why/how that would be happening unless that was the server itself.

We are thinking about remaking or revamping the map to make it more appealing and better for gameplay/pvp. Would that be something you all would be interested in?
Accidentally posted on the wrong account. The "Vikki" Profile is also mine.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The builds weren't bad, but the tiering wasn't the best and its lack of consistency made the map take a big hit there. I personally liked playing it, but it was hard to do well on.

VikkiAnn

Survivor
Reaction score
The builds weren't bad, but the tiering wasn't the best and its lack of consistency made the map take a big hit there. I personally liked playing it, but it was hard to do well on.
Yeah, When we went back and looked at everything we couldn't figure out why one side of the map had lots of buildings, and the other side was just forest. So basically we are keeping a lot of it the same, we are just going to make it more balanced. More chests and lots of new buildings. Plus edit the terrain and make it more visually appealing like I said before. Regardless on if it actually gets to be on the servers again or not, it's still a nice project. :)

meme

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ill be the stone to ur yellow :^)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci