• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Day 6] What does MCGamer think of Kharmunrah?

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Kharmunrah
  • Created by a team led by Joshkey and Teije this team later became known as Team Elite
  • Added on September 27th, 2013 with Fortress Pyke and Teweran Survival Games
  • Was previously known as The Great Pyramid
  • A desert map with an Egyptian style
  • This map was removed from 24 player servers in 2014, but remains on 48 player servers
Map Trailer
By Team Elite

This giant pyramid was originally created with the idea
of possibly being both a survival games map and an
adventure map! The latter never became a reality
and the map is now only playable on the 48
player servers here on MCGamer. I can
remember playing this map and always
finding something new to explore. Sometimes
I wonder if it would have been a better
adventure map than SG map. It was great for
it's time, but is now in a good place. The 48 player
servers are a good spot for this map. It's not fit to handle
the desires of today's 24 player quick paced frenzy.

Let's hear your opinions!

Previous Threads
The Survival Games
The Survival Games 2
The Survival Games 3
Breeze Island
Overgrown Arena

J

District 13
Reaction score
The map was way too big and the pyramid provided an unfair terrain advantage especially to the more stacked players. I will though say that this map was amazing to explore and actually play the Survival Games. Overall, I loved playing on it, I would always explore some different parts of it and be awed in the building.

Last edited:

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember you could get under the map cx

Reactions: *

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
This was like the best thing ever. My IRL friend showed me the hidden Speed 2 pot and I always rushed that. I like always won especially on 48 player games with the OP cornocopia and refill :DDD i died a little inside when MCSG disabled potions ;-;

I mean the map looks terrible and plays terrible, but, speed 2 ya know

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I always hated playing on the map. It was a good looking map and was very well built but I just almost never made it down the pyramid alive and when I did I got all tier 1s and got lost, ending up in deathmatch 30 minutes later with a leather chest plate, a wooden axe, and a raw porkchop.

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
I remember back when I first joined MCSG, this map was actually played a lot. I was a massive noob, and I barely knew how to collect items from a chest. Initially, i died a couple of times due to hunger (yep), and then I looked up a video for a chest route. I would get a tier 1, run off in the direction of my route with a weapon and actually do decent. But the point was, the game was too long. It always would go up till the actual server time got over. You were lucky to even spot 2 players at max. I like this map, but it's an SG classic 120 player map :/.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci