• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Day 8] What does MCGamer think of Fortress Pyke?

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
I think it's the same person. xBayani has 0 forum messages and no map maker rank. Northy0 created the map thread and acts as if he was the lead builder.
xBayani doesn't have the mapper rank in game either, I think there was some sort of conflict or rule breaking involved in that idk

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
I personally liked it even if it was one of the "old" maps and chest tiering was pretty bad.

Lis

Career
Reaction score
This was probably one of my favourite maps to play. I always had a fast game on it and it was very enjoyable. There was one point during the removal of maps that I had a feeling that this map was going to be removed... lo and behold.. it was removed that same week :'(

I miss this map so much.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
I believe NorthO and Bayani are two completely different people. NorthO is banned, I don't recall what for but I know for a fact he is no longer involved in the community. I loved the map and I want it back, which I wish I could say I could have changed, but sadly it fell through.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I believe NorthO and Bayani are two completely different people. NorthO is banned, I don't recall what for but I know for a fact he is no longer involved in the community. I loved the map and I want it back, which I wish I could say I could have changed, but sadly it fell through.
Changed the thread to have both names, since both clearly contributed a great amount.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Pleaaaaase, I know the Return of Fort Pyke 2015 thing is outdated but that doesn't mean it can't be returned right?

Right………?

Well it was a great map to stomp around on, and actually beautifully terraformed (at least for me) with the weathered hills and stuff. I was fine with the tiering actually, it gave legitimate routes and stuff, maybe adding a little more to add to the "Fortress" action on the water area and it would be okay?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci