• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Daybreak - Survival Games Map [80%] Complete

SuperbDuckman

Diamond
Reaction score
Map is a lot different now. Ignore the current screenshots. Will be uploading new pictures of the new map soon! :D
This map is a military take over map that is fairly close to being completed. There still needs to be some detailing in certain places, some interiors of buildings, and more structures. Please leave feed back for me and feel free to give me some ideas on more structures I should add. :)
The following link is for the default screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/xmJfa

Some added screenshots since initial post:

Update: I have changed the map a lot from what it looked like (in the screenshots). The reason for this is because it really wasn't as unique as I wanted and most of you, like all of you, seemed to think so as well. xD I should be posting new screenshots soon! :)

Last edited:

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Kinda gives me a chernobyl mixed with sg4 feel. I really like it so far :D

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
I would love to work on some maps with you in the future:) Or if you need help now:)

M

MattGlowstone

Kinda gives me a chernobyl mixed with sg4 feel. I really like it so far :D
I had the same thoughts but I thought it looked like Chernobyl and Alaskan village in my opinion, the map looks great by the way

Maso

Diamond
Reaction score
Cool map, but I believe it lacks originality and creativity, this need more work.

SuperbDuckman

Diamond
Reaction score
Cool map, but I believe it lacks originality and creativity, this need more work.
Thanks for the feedback! :) I have changed the map A LOT though from what it was (what you see in the screenshots) so I am working on making it more unique! :D

Bryta

Tribute
Reaction score
Reminds me of a Alaskan Village and SG4 Mix ^_^

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
After looking at the screenshots, I can personally say that it looks great. It takes Alaskan Village and that building style, edits it a bit to produce this, I can't wait to see it on the servers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci