• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DayZ- No Man Left Standing Challenge

DonutDudeMC

Survivor
Reaction score

Hello there fellow players of DayZ, a few members of Red Forest and myself will be hosting an​
event in DayZ where we will be holding down a designated town/area which will be announced at a later date. Your objective is to find where we are and take out all of us as we defend our area. We will be located in the NorthWest quadrant of the map. Our town will be announced on the day of, Saturday, March 8th, 2014. The members of Red Forest as of now that will be participating include myself, Ninetailefox92 , ThePikachuPro , OwenScottMC , Beardy , krackan , Lively .
The server will be announced when the event starts, 3 PM EST. We encourage you to gear up and prepare as the one who ends up killing all of us will recieve a Galactic rank for the Red Forest server and the 2 others that come closest to killing us will receive Explorer ranks on the server. Good luck to all who will be participating, and thanks to Dave for allowing us to post in the section :3
-= Update guys! We are in Grishino on server "Blitzkreig/Public/Regular-23.250.11.106:3002 ", if you don't know where Grishino is, it is up by north west airfield http://dayzdb.com/map/chernarusplus#4.036.064 , if you manage to kill us all, you win a Galactic rank on our upcoming server and the next two players who get the closest to killing us win Explorer ranks on our server!​

Last edited:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I'd join, but these events are always at a time I can't join, damn it.

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
I still don't know how to DayZ :c
Go south to Elektro, server hop for some med gear, go to Balota and get end geared by server hopping.
Basically that is DayZ looting.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Go south to Elektro, server hop for some med gear, go to Balota and get end geared by server hopping.
Basically that is DayZ looting.
Yeah have fun waiting the 5 minute buffer it gives you :p
Sounds fun. Come at me bro, run at me, IRL let's go m8 etc etc you'reallgoingtodie:)

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah have fun waiting the 5 minute buffer it gives you :p
Sounds fun. Come at me bro, run at me, IRL let's go m8 etc etc you'reallgoingtodie:)
I haven't played it for awhile, but people did it on empty servers then hopping to pop servers.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
-= Update guys! We are in Grishino on server "Blitzkreig/Public/Regular-23.250.11.106:3002 ", if you don't know where Grishino is, it is up by north west airfield http://dayzdb.com/map/chernarusplus#4.036.064 , if you manage to kill us all, you win a Galactic rank on our upcoming server and the next two players who get the closest to killing us win Explorer ranks on our server!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
-= Update guys! We are in Grishino on server "Blitzkreig/Public/Regular-23.250.11.106:3002 ", if you don't know where Grishino is, it is up by north west airfield http://dayzdb.com/map/chernarusplus#4.036.064 , if you manage to kill us all, you win a Galactic rank on our upcoming server and the next two players who get the closest to killing us win Explorer ranks on our server!
Sorry I can't say this in person Nine, but I can't make it. Unless it goes on for anothe 2 hours or so :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci