• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DayZ Standalone

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Guys if you haven't found out already they made a survival update in the mod. Like two hours ago they released the more infection stuff and the ability to finally reload helicopter mags. Different foods ability to boil water. You can now get diseases from giving blood transfusions. Much more!

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Guys if you haven't found out already they made a survival update in the mod. Like two hours ago they released the more infection stuff and the ability to finally reload helicopter mags. Different foods ability to boil water. You can now get diseases from giving blood transfusions. Much more!
DayZ has a lot of room to grow.

SixZoSeven

Reaction score
Yeah they are finally starting to add the survival factors into the game. Six after you get back from school and I'm home lets play.
I'd be up for some DayZ today. Also, I was reading an article that was talking about how your "group" will be able to do things like have tatoos, make unique landmarks around the map, and have custom markings on your gun.

SixZoSeven

Reaction score
Indeed me too. :D And today he is going to release a new episode. :D
Well, I was playing on the server he was recording on, and there were a lot of server problems/hackers just insta-killing people. Frankie might have delayed the update until later today. (Can't check because I am at school)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci