• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deadly Descent Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think this is where I put this thread... anyways there's a glitch where in the lobby and you turn /fly off from really high, you actually die from fall damage. Then you end up in a place like this:

Sooo yeaa just a glitch here...

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks for the report, I will let the developers know as soon as possible!

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just adding this:

If you encounter a bug on the servers or in case there would be an issue with a map, then you can report the bug at our bug tracker: https://github.com/MCGamerNetwork/Issues

Make sure to follow the formatting guidelines so that the developers have all the necessary information to look into the situation. You can find these at the bottom of the page linked above. Also, before submitting your report, make sure that you have checked whether it has not been reported already, otherwise your report will be closed as a duplicate. However, if you can provide more information on the original report, then feel free to leave a comment on it with the details.

Thank you for reporting and have a nice day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci