• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#DeadPixels [EU]

blueosten

Tribute
Reaction score
Put up your loss against Regicide, we won it.
We have evidence of RedZeeHD Didn't crash in pregame.
Don't make us report you.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/VCiJCMc,eG0oMFG#1
http://imgur.com/VCiJCMc,eG0oMFG#0
We have told you a few times that he Crashed in pregame but it was a delay until he left the game. You don't need to believe us but that's the true story. Two more things you were about to win(4-2) but you didn't want to restart the round? Just a sign that your clan don't play for fun just out for win and don't play fair! Last thing i want to say is that we all now that the rules said 1 day postpone max! But you guys took about 18 hours first day and then i went late next day and you took again about the same hours. More then 24 hours right? That's the reason we said 5-0 but if i'm not totally dumb we have take the win away from are thread. In that case we both didn't fallow the rules and no one won..... Bye :)

Last edited:

Regicide

Tribute
Reaction score
We have told you a few times that he Crashed in pregame but it was a delay until he left the game. You don't need to believe us but that's the true story. Two more things you were about to win(4-2) but you didn't want to restart the round? Just a sign that your clan don't play for fun just out for win and don't play fair! Last thing i want to say is that we all now that the rules said 1 day postpone max! But you guys took about 18 hours first day and then i went late next day and you took again about the same hours. More then 24 hours right? That's the reason we said 5-0 but if i'm not totally dumb we have take the win away from are thread. In that case we both didn't fallow the rules and no one won..... Bye :)
Please give us some evidence. We have evidence. You don't, so i guess we will have to take this a bit more serious.

Geson

Experienced
Reaction score
CW Against Exile if you whant add me on skype Geson1234 ps: You have maaah!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci