• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deans short mcsg story

Deanooo

Career
Reaction score
Lets get straight into this lads (Stay for whole story if ur sik)

It was around 2012 when I joined the community, I mainly played on Europe/America servers for that whole year. I played on an acc called deanalexander (Look me up on facebook bcuz thats not my last name) after finding out about the forums around 2013 I started to play on AU. When I came to AU I bought an account called McNinja I got 500/2k 1/4. I had fun, I was known as the pinger that had the server hosting in his backyard. Playing on McNinja was one of my favourite times on mcsg. I loved to play solo, I didn't really like to team until I cam across clans. Clans had a big part of me in this community, after joining scrub clans I decided to join mriceray clan #Silence. Let me just say mriceray was the worst owner you could have so it was basically me that owned it. I got around 20 members into the clan and we were just like every other clan at the time. I think we had like 20 wins 1 loss or something. (stfu Julia) at this time in the community I wasn't really hated but I would be called out for hacks allot because of my ping. At the time I had nbn and every1 would complain but deal it. After #Silence I decided to make the clan #Fade. Fade was an alright clan there is stories still going on today about who would win out of #Fade v #Phoenix. In fadev1 we had around 34 wins 0 losses. We beat #Gaypex 3-1 which the calls went wild and I went wild at Apex members (espically that nerd croe97) We were all cheering and thought we were like the best clan in AU at the time. But there was #Phoenix I did want to verse them but nearly all there members thought I hacked. (wtf2shens I remeber you calling me out for hax). We couldn't really verse Phoenix and because no clan wanted to verse them they ended up like all taking break and eventauly disbanding. In this moment in time me and Darkrai202 never got along so we used to do the old trashtalk to eachother and 1 day he decides to go on a scrub alt and get me mad. I said your mum dropped u on our head and I got banned. Rip mcninja. I didn't decide to leave the community bcuz at the time I loved the game and decided to go on alts. I really didn't have a main account I just played on alts. I was known as the alt king at the time, I had around 30k alts all up. I sent all the alts to Kingson and his skype crashed I'm pretty sure lmao. I disbanded Fade bcuz I got banned and we made Fadev2 which did pretty well and only went down to Juzzyy clan and some other clan. I decided to get allot of hate at this time in the community because I would bypass bans and wouldn't care what the community says/rules. I couldn't care less I just wanted to play and destory other clans. After my Fade scene in the community I joined a bunch of other clans and just played on random alts. Coming into 2015 I got some alts. Names: Randying, Miniranch7, dahansi_80 u name it. I was really getting hate in the community and I still do from this day. I do act like a fool I'll admit that but when people hear of me they think negative. I've had around 5 people come up to me and say something like 'I thought u were a beephead' I joined 2 clans Ping and Earth and made 1 clan #Fade. (only decent clans) Earth had like 54 wins 1 loss. Ping had around 20 wins 0 losses and now my current clan Fade which I reborn has 15 wins 1 loss. I'm pretty sure most people know which alt I play on now. I've always had negative stuff coming my way which I still have to put up with the community but I get used to it. I even got death threats from ex mod (thanks pearlly). I also play League of Legends. I'm alright at it I'm just praying I'll get Plat 5 next season from Riven Top or anivia mid. I did went to csgo but I got fed up with smurfs/hackers in higher elo so I decided to quit the game. I still play mcsg but I'm wont consider myself active as I was back then due to irl stuff and league and kohi. Hope you've enjoyed my rushed story laterz! oh + i have around 2k wins with alts if any1 was wondering (if u can add up 1700wins with my alts ill but you plat donor) (AppleCiider dont enter)

I've met some sik lads in the community in past 3 years of being here. here are some in no particular order (I'm reading me skype)
hungy_dory/JakeBjorn (my bae/bronze 5)
AppleCiider
KidSnatcher
Dejay
TomAu
Lebron12
ep1cn00bt00b (ghost client)
psych0killerMC
kingson
Rainzzz
spook
@Generalquam
@dusky leb
@Lozyman
Aussiegamer
Spakk
Jewlx
Trilexium
Enderrr
A_M_A_zing
My current clan
wtf2shens (we're secretly mates he never banned me it was chad cause i ddosed his nan)
@( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jimmy | Intelligent
Artsitic_Buffalo
Dagarwaliga123
Atana316
Step_Childz
Flassshbox
_TurdBurger_
Jackson_Murray
Darby100
Dunaden (stat reset)
retardedsponge
WilloWizard
Generalquam
ParticleMc
Deadmanbrad
Michaelnossmoss
Chocolatetoe
_TurdBurger_ (bloody legen)
iNotTiger | Kevin (rip spook client not op)
Jordyy (I'm jking calm)
Step_Childz
jackson_murray
Narwhalll (in Fadev1)
@LegoSean9
@Particle_MC
Officer_Turtle
@da_duke55
Vernza
ImmaSlapYoFace
Phreshhy
bballstaz_mc
josh ♔
BeastyRebals
Zericulex
Random561
usmoothie

I CANT THINK IM GOING TO BED IM TIRED LATERZ (this doesn't sum up my whole mcsg story but yolo just wanna put out a story.

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
DEAN HOW COULD YOU PUT LACHY ABOVE ME LOL :D

You're a lad too. I'll stick to noob bots in custom match in Summoners rift.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci