• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dear Developers

Reaction score
You are responsible for managing the bugs and glitches within the server right? Therefore do what you are employed to do, you name isn't rainbow for no reason. I have made a list for your convenience, I am sure they won't take long.

- Battlegrounds lag on AU: Constant freezing
- Battlegrounds Leaderboard: Not big enough to see everyone's kills
- Eating lag: Sometimes you have to eat food twice to get the effect
- Block lag: Sometimes when breaking blocks they respawn and you have to break them again
- Block hit glitch: When block hitting sometimes you get a glitch which prevents you from hitting people
- Glitched lobbies: Pre-game stays in the lobby and once pre-game is over the cleanup starts.

Some of these glitches have been around for way too long and I think it is about time they were addressed. Also don't give me this bullcrap that you have been working on some anticheat. Even after its release there are just as many hackers so judging by its effectiveness it was coded in 2 hours.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There's way more than what you listed but yeah post them to github like m3rsh said

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci