• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dear MCTF2 Supporters

Good idea?

• Total voters

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Rest assured that we are completely aware of the community's desire for MCTF2. Likewise, many of the staff and senior staff themselves are extremely hopeful for a return. However, there are simply too many projects that take a higher priority. Please keep in mind that MCTF2 has never once left our minds.
At this point, we have heard this stuff for 7 months. I take it like a grain of sand, after all there is only one thing this community will except now. The return of MCTF2.

Intensebrawler

Experienced
Reaction score
Rest assured that we are completely aware of the community's desire for MCTF2. Likewise, many of the staff and senior staff themselves are extremely hopeful for a return. However, there are simply too many projects that take a higher priority. Please keep in mind that MCTF2 has never once left our minds.
Did it leave your minds when you guys started those gamemodes that have no players?

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Did it leave your minds when you guys started those gamemodes that have no players?
It is actually quite true. QQ has died down quickly. SGC has never been that popular, and survival was very popular. But, for some reason I did not occur to anyone that factions might cause player to player issues.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
If this event does occur, I would like to participate, as long as my schedule allows it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci