• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Death Status

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes but I want it to say who died

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aDRC35

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey I don't know if I'm the only one that has thought this but I think that whenever someone dies and it says "A cannon could be heard in the distance, # tributes remain!" it should also say how you died so you can just know who killed them or if they fell in a trap. I did however realize that it would also take the fun out of not knowing who died so you wouldn't have to show the name of who died but you could still say something like,"A Tribute (how they died), A cannon could be heard in the distance,# Tributes remain!" So I know it's not all that great but I just want to hear what you guys think and remember I'm open for suggestions like if you still want to know who died! Just in case you didn't understand here's an example: "A tribute has been shot by aDRC35,A cannon could be heard in the distance,5 tributes remain!"
example 2: "A tribute fell in lava, A cannon could be heard in the distance,15 tributes remain!"

Dean

Career
Reaction score
Maybe it should say the same but tell the player how they died like on the ordinary Bukkit server!

OR

"<player 1> killed <player 2>"
"A cannon could be heard in teh distance, #tributes remain!"

I would sometimes like to know how I died.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think spectators could hear how they died and who killed them, but tributed ingame should only if they are near!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci