• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deathadder VS Naga

Ben

Platinum
Reaction score
The Deathadder is a mouse meant for people with larger hands, which is good for you. The Naga is a lot better for hotkeying and has like a 10 button-rollover. In my opinion the Razer Deathadder 2013 is the best for jitterclicking.

Intensagod

Platinum
Reaction score
The Deathadder is a mouse meant for people with larger hands, which is good for you. The Naga is a lot better for hotkeying and has like a 10 button-rollover. In my opinion the Razer Deathadder 2013 is the best for jitterclicking.
search.jpg

Reactions: Ben

kyoh

Tribute
Reaction score
Steelseries Sensei
yeah, i had a look at the steelseries mice, but the shape of them don't really appeal to me, and I don't think they'll work in my hand

edit: but i do know they're really good mice :)

Administrafer

Spectator
Reaction score
Just get a razer gaming chair, it's so OP you won't need a mouse :p hope I helped!

znxyo

Survivor
Reaction score
deathadder should be if you only play minecraft

naga should be if you play other games as well as minecraft. (League, csgo, etc)

kyoh

Tribute
Reaction score
deathadder should be if you only play minecraft

naga should be if you play other games as well as minecraft. (League, csgo, etc)
Yeah, I was planning on starting to play a lot more games recently, but I am good at hotkeying, and when using my mouse, (unless I practice a lot of course) I can't use the buttons very well, but if I do practice, the buttons would be easier, but the main thing is the size of the mouse, it's all good having lots of programmable buttons but I want to have a mouse that fits my hand too.. :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci