• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deathadder vs Sensi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I recommend the Steelseries Sensei. I have it, and it is great.

The Sensei has 2 side buttons, one on each side. If you are buying a mouse just for the side buttons, don't get the Sensei.

If you scroll in Minecraft like I do, the Sensei is PERFECT for you.

It really depends on your personal taste to be quite honest, but I believe the Sensei is the way to go.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Moose i think ima get sensi btw ifna mooski im mt22004
Aw. C:

Yeah, so I've had the Sensei for a few months now, and It's pretty good and it should last a long time.

Would you like me to lock this thread now that your question is answered? Or would you like me to leave it open for further discussion?

DinoRox

Tribute
Reaction score
Moose you can lock it ill just tell my dad i want this for christ mas btw do u know of any good mechanical keyboards?

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Moose you can lock it ill just tell my dad i want this for christ mas btw do u know of any good mechanical keyboards?
I use a Steelseries 6GV2.

It gets the job done, it's very sturdy and will not break easily. It's also quite heavy. :p

The only downside of this keyboard, is the fact that it's not flashy compared to other Razer products. No flashing lights, no light up keys, none of that stuff. :p

If you are looking for flashy, I'd get the Razer Black widow, although Razer has many other Razer keyboards, the Black Widow is the one I am most familiar with.

DinoRox

Tribute
Reaction score
Do you think the corsair k65 is better than the k70? it has 12 less keys

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't want to leave my input on this one because I have no experience with that. I'd leave it to someone who has the keyboard. :) I'll leave the thread open for someone to answer that question for you.

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
K65 is useful if you don't use the Numpad. (I have the RGB, I recommend it over the steelseries and razer, even Logan from Tek Syndacite uses it!)

K

KiDD

I have the Sensei, and in my opinion it is really nice. In terms of functionality, preference, and personal needs I don't see many worthy competitors. It's awesome for gaming ^_^ I had the MX815 Logitech mouse, but it was quite old and I needed to replace it, and I am happy I chose the Sensei.

Spitzify

Career
Reaction score
The Steel Series Sensi is great. I have one and the mouse is great for Jitter clicking.

DinoRox

Tribute
Reaction score
Moose I think im good you can lock it up btw prob gonna make one for keyboards thanks bud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci