• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deathmatch point ideas...

Add the above feature(s)?

• I disagree with carguy and think points system should stay as-is

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • I agree with Feature #1 (As seen above)

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I agree with Feature #2 (As seen above)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I say add both features!

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm getting tired of working my way to the Deathmatch and then being the underdog and getting killed instantly... Then after all that work to get to the Deathmatch you end up LOSING points for losing the game?!? Honestly, give anyone who was good enough to make it to the Deathmatch some bonuses.
Feature #1: You can't lose points in the Deathmatch no matter what. You can gain points for kills, but you will never lose points.

Feature #2: As another suggestion, you could give 5 points to anyone who makes it to the Deathmatch. This is like giving second place some credit.
I'll set up a poll, be sure to comment and cast your honest vote.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
I disagree because anyone can sit in some random corner of the map and wait until time runs out or everyone else dies.

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes but that's when good strategies come into play.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I disagree because anyone can sit in some random corner of the map and wait until time runs out or everyone else dies.
Indeed, that's why i think option 1# will work. Since if they camp they probably won't get good equips.

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
Indeed, that's why i think option 1# will work. Since if they camp they probably won't get good equips.
Ok, so you agree that they can't lose points in the Deathmatch, only gain them? OK

ninjaXpacman

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't camp this time... :p
:eek: Who's camping?

And to the post, I have to agree with firedog, I like the point system and how it is, plus since I don't have that many points, it doesn't really matter if I lose some or gain some, to me, I just like to have some fun! :D

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Please remember there can only be one winner.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I kind of like option one. It seems fair. Until they get the "you only get points by dying of natural causes or winning" thing handled they could at least add that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci