• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DeathMatches arenas, broken!

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I defo agree that they need to be bigger. Some of them are just crazy small like lobby games. Spawning on other sides would be nice instead of right beside eachother, could help with teams in dm.

I actually like solar frosts dm arena :p. It's one of the best ones Mcsg has atm.

rk9109

Survivor
Reaction score
Honestly, why not have a deathmatch arena competition? Many of the maps on MCSG
were built by the community, why not the deathmatch arenas too.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Deathmatch arena get you out of your comfort zones, and it gives a new twist on PVP

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
For one, you spawn right next to your enemies, so they instantly start hitting you and there is little chance of escape against teams.

Since your enemies are very close to you, you can often get surrounded by fire instantly. They are broken.

Suggestions:
1. Bigger Deathmatch arenas for more room to work against teams.

2. Spawn away from each other so you don't die within seconds.

3. Better looking maybe? Most of the current deathmatch arenas are just domes that have little to do with the map. The solar frost death match arena is just ice, and a couple pillars. Breeze Island 2's is a small underwater dome.

Going to get this overwith now because you both will find it eventually. Mooclan and billyguy1 Lol.
Thanks for the tag :p I probably wouldn't have found it, as I'm leaving for a few days later tonight.
Please remember when you read this post that I have not read ANY other posts on this thread so far, except for the original one that I am quoting. (I'm low on time.)

Bigger arenas - They would have to stay small enough so that people can't go too far without getting struck by lightning. If they were that big, then they might instate a change in the lightning system, such as how far/when it strikes. Also, DM would end slower, as people would have more space to run, even if it's a 1v1v1. Also, Forced DeathMatches, such as with 4+ players... well, they would have a lot more space to run around. It would depend on how big the DM arenas really are.

Spawn away from each other - Honestly I can't imagine this going too wrong, really. People who take a shot at the beginning to get someone a bit lower will miss more often (Yay) and it'll be safer for people in a 2v1, even if they will most likely die in the end, as they'll have a better chance, and won't get caught in the middle as often.

Nicer arenas - Ehh, I've only fought in the Solar Frost one as well as some other old ones (I forget which aside from Fallen Empire. Of course, I'd love nicer arenas, as I like *Activate girly voice* pretty things *Deactivate girly voice* (Well, pretty maps. Stahp laughing.) And I don't see how this would be a bad thing, unless it had horrible gameplay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci