• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Decent ratio?

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
So lately all people could talk about when it comes to stats its about the ratio.
If you don't know what a ratio is, its basically your win/games percentage i guess..

So I was wondering, what do you consider a decent/good ratio?

Me personally think a ¼ (1 win every 4 games) is a decent ratio. I think that is a ratio everyone can get;
I got my first win at like 1000 games (so I had to "fix" my ratio), I get bad ping to the servers, and i'm not the best at pvp.

Last edited:

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
I also got my first win at around 1000 games played and it's been very difficult getting my ratio up. I get a lot of hate in-game from the community on how bad my ratio is ;c. I started using my alt recently to see how decent my ratio would be if I just started from scratch, which is currently at 12/42. I consider 1/10 or under a decent ratio.

K

KiDD

I don't care all too much about statistics, then again I'm quite competitive so....

I'd consider I decent ratio a 1/5 or lower. I try not to concentrate on stats so much anymore as it takes away some of the fun of playing.

iFaqe

Spectator
Reaction score
My ratio is 20/38 I think that's a decent ratio :)

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
I think 1/7 is a good ratio for an as player

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I honestly don't think ratios mean anything. Ratios are something that can be messed with so much by a lot of factors... like boosting with friends.. playing super late at night with bad players... teaming all the time and the recent favorite.. is people using alt accounts or doing stat resets to get amazing ratios.

I've been fighting a lot of people lately with these like 1/2 or 50% ratios and they aren't even that great. I've fought people with like 15% ratios who can stomp me on occasion. Ratio really means nothing.

If you are like obsessed with your ratio like some people are, then i'd say anything really above 1/5 or 20% is pretty decent. Anything above 1/3 is great. If you have over 50% then you are just trying too hard xD.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I consider anything under a 1/6 a solid ratio. This takes in factors such as clan activities like excessive scrims and clan battles, screwing around with friends, etc. My Ceroria account has about a 1/5.5 and I'd consider that alright. It's not as good as it would be if I weren't a moderator, but I'd consider my duties more important than my statistics. I've learned not to judge people by their ratio as much anymore, after being in clans and seeing what my friends with 1/10s and such could do :p

I believe my overall ratio is about a 1/6, maybe a tad worse (700/4300) and I'd consider that alright.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
People always say that I don't deserve my rank because I have a lot of wins, but also a lot of games..
And yeah I don't really care about it, since mine isn't the best either, but I just wanted to see what the community thinks is a decent ratio and I guess mine is ok then.
Ive been in about 10-15 clans.. Ive played in total like 1000 games that were either; clan battles, scrims or games that I was not planning on winning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci