• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deception Games 4

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I really like that you dedicated a whole major event to the staff, they deserve it, and the field looks set to have some good games.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"DG4 will be right after DG3 So make sure to apply for that one"

Still think it's a good idea but you kinda lied to everyone else who isn't a mod...Also I despised SG Inertia, the troll "grass" was real XD

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
"DG4 will be right after DG3 So make sure to apply for that one"

Still think it's a good idea but you kinda lied to everyone else who isn't a mod...Also I despised SG Inertia, the troll "grass" was real XD
I didn't lie about it, its after each event that you can apply for the next one, this one just had closed applications just for mods, I think they deserve a game. And its great to know you hated the map we spent a lot of time on, we added the poison leaves as a twist to keep the game on edge and add cool twists, if you want a regular game just play a normal game

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I didn't lie about it, its after each event that you can apply for the next one, this one just had closed applications just for mods, I think they deserve a game. And its great to know you hated the map we spent a lot of time on, we added the poison leaves as a twist to keep the game on edge and add cool twists, if you want a regular game just play a normal game
That's still lying because you said we can apply for this one but we can't...I don't hate the map it's just the poison leaves were very glitchy (invisible) and I despised it because it pretty much killed my team.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Nice, was really looking forward in participating in the next Deception Games. In the Deception Games 3 you said that the players with the most kills get a spot in the next games (i'm assuming you mean DG5 then), The player with the most kills was bcfcAnt with 4 and I had 3.. is it only bcfcAnt to get a spot or do I also get one?

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
That's still lying because you said we can apply for this one but we can't...I don't hate the map it's just the poison leaves were very glitchy (invisible) and I despised it because it pretty much killed my team.
The poison leaves were really cool and I liked that concept, other wise it would've just been another sg game.. My team figured it out pretty quickly so we managed to escape the leaves :)

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The poison leaves were really cool and I liked that concept, other wise it would've just been another sg game.. My team figured it out pretty quickly so we managed to escape the leaves :)
Well you won so of course you are happy XD

Yeah it was cool but annoying as crap

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Nice, was really looking forward in participating in the next Deception Games. In the Deception Games 3 you said that the players with the most kills get a spot in the next games (i'm assuming you mean DG5 then), The player with the most kills was bcfcAnt with 4 and I had 3.. is it only bcfcAnt to get a spot or do I also get one?
its the top 4 players with the most kills who go on to DG5, so yes you and BC both have places in DG5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci