• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DECISION TIME: The Consequences of the Yes Vote.

Is this a valid thread?

• Yes

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters
S

Sepyz

To be fair.. the "top" players did put in the hard work and dedication to get up there..

KrypticBlade
I know, and I respect that. I never said they didn't.
Their rank will be permanently displayed through the Legacy Leaderboards - and they even have a chance for a higher rank through the leaderboard reset. It's a win-win situation for everyone - even if they don't realize it yet.

Frazzel

Experienced
Reaction score
I know, and I respect that. I never said they didn't.
Their rank will be permanently displayed through the Legacy Leaderboards - and they even have a chance for a higher rank through the leaderboard reset. It's a win-win situation for everyone - even if they don't realize it yet.
Thing is they already put all the work and dedicationin why shouldthey have to do it twice, they dont deserve to be taken over by tryhards.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
People who want to boost/hack to get #1 (which will 1,000% happen).
This won't happen otherwise I agree with you.
I voted yes. Come at me.

Like I've said before, face the facts. mcgamer will not notice the minority that leave. Honestly, not even HALF of MCGamer cares about their stats. In fact, if the stats are reset you really don't lose much. Other then the hard work - which, you should realize that is a good thing.

If there are people high up on the leaderboards, who have quit and don't play MCGamer anymore, bam. They're out of the picture. A good 100 people will be eliminated from the mix, and technically the thousands of games you have played will benefit you. The next 10 days will allow you to secure yourself a spot in the top xxx. Sure, tryhards and hackers will be about. Aren't they always?

TL;DR, the better you are will just secure you a possibly higher spot then you are now. This can benefit you.
I agree with this as well ._.

Now for my own opinion. My opinion is why does everyone care so much. I understand that some people have worked hard to get where they are and some people want to work just as hard to get there. The reason they can't get there is because of the fact that everyone that is at the top is still working. In my opinion it would do well for the community either way. If they aren't reset everything will stay the same. If they do reset it will give everyone a fair chance to get to the top. I know that it doesn't seen fair to the people who "worked hard for their position" but it's not like the wins are disappearing. The Legacy Leaderboards will make it so your wins aren't forgotten :).

S

Sepyz

Thing is they already put all the work and dedicationin why shouldthey have to do it twice, they dont deserve to be taken over by tryhards.
If you're highly-ranked, you should be prepared for other, more competitive people to attempt to pass you up. They shouldn't have it easy - as they chose the competitive path.

XxBenchWarmerxX

Experienced
Reaction score
hey ladies remember these are stats on a block game

nothing more

nothing less

ClentalGamez

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah I voted no, the main reason being the hard work that the top players have put into getting to where they are. And the idea of having the legacy leaderboards doesn't really help out the "Yes" cause, mainly because although top players can see How they were, they want to see how they are now. Lots of high up players want to keep going and keep getting higher amounts of wins. They don't want to be forced to be stopped, and start back out at 0. Plus these are many of the biggest MCSG players, some of the oldest players, we can't just toss them away for a new generation of players.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci