• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Decrease the strength of no cheat

Frozenarmy

Tribute
Reaction score
Too much lag back.
And whenever it does lag back all you have to do is press shift or do right click and it will let you go.
Then whats the point? People with sprint hacks would do ff or aimbot then sprint.
I have died twice in a row now because of that xD

DonutDudeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
I have a recommendation for your troubles with no-cheat. When chasing someone after hitting them you can only get a certain amount of distance without lagging back, so immediately after you hit someone with a sword and they get ahead, block with your sword and it you won't get lagged back until you hit them again. If you are chasing someone with a non-sword item (IE: Axe) shift preemptively and treat it as it were the same as blocking.

Hope I helped :)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I have a recommendation for your troubles with no-cheat. When chasing someone after hitting them you can only get a certain amount of distance without lagging back, so immediately after you hit someone with a sword and they get ahead, block with your sword and it you won't get lagged back until you hit them again. If you are chasing someone with a non-sword item (IE: Axe) shift preemptively and treat it as it were the same as blocking.

Why didn't you ever tell me this?

Frozenarmy

Tribute
Reaction score

Well I have only 2 hands.
They are both small hands cause I am not a fat big guy.
So when I have to f5 I have to take my hand off the mouse and hold f5 then I lag back.
Before I can go do something I am dead because I was low.

I know most of the servers have it but instead of punishing bad players(I mean who have hacks here not pvp), they punish people who have no hacks by getting them killed.
Why didn't you ever tell me this?
Everyone does that....
You block your sword or crouch.
I said that in the main post too.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Everyone does that....
I know how to get out of it. I just never knew that if you hit someone it would happen eventually and that prevented it. Also, I said it like that because were friends and talk a lot, and I run into that issue a lot.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
If it is such a big deal for you, just you normal double tap w sprint.

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Well I have only 2 hands.
They are both small hands cause I am not a fat big guy.
So when I have to f5 I have to take my hand off the mouse and hold f5 then I lag back.
Before I can go do something I am dead because I was low.

I know most of the servers have it but instead of punishing bad players(I mean who have hacks here not pvp), they punish people who have no hacks by getting them killed.

Everyone does that....
Reallocate f5 to something else in settings.

Frozenarmy

Tribute
Reaction score
I know how to get out of it. I just never knew that if you hit someone it would happen eventually and that prevented it. Also, I said it like that because were friends and talk a lot, and I run into that issue a lot.
I see the red forest thing in both of your sig so I knew you both knew each other xD
If it is such a big deal for you, just you normal double tap w sprint.
I am more of a "bsm" user style and I am pretty sure no cheat would still lag you back because I got hit by a guy and I got knocked far so it probably thought I was flying.
Reallocate f5 to something else in settings.
Still I got small hands and I have to use the mouse.
I have fingers on "shift" (crouch) and it goes to "caps" (player list for me). I have another finger on "a" and it goes to "tab" (for optifine zoom). I have another finger on "w" which stays there. Another finger on "f" which is my sprint 1.7 toggle. And my thumb on space bar to jump.
So I don't really think I can get used to another key change.

Reaction score
If the strength of no cheat is decreased there will probably be people who manage to get successful fly hacks.

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
Not only does it stop Clients like BSM but it also stops Fly, High Jump, Boost and more. I would rather lag back now and then than have BSM hackers and Flying people all over the place. Trust me, this is better than madness.

Siewer

Tribute
Reaction score
I see the red forest thing in both of your sig so I knew you both knew each other xD

I am more of a "bsm" user style and I am pretty sure no cheat would still lag you back because I got hit by a guy and I got knocked far so it probably thought I was flying.

Still I got small hands and I have to use the mouse.
I have fingers on "shift" (crouch) and it goes to "caps" (player list for me). I have another finger on "a" and it goes to "tab" (for optifine zoom). I have another finger on "w" which stays there. Another finger on "f" which is my sprint 1.7 toggle. And my thumb on space bar to jump.
So I don't really think I can get used to another key change.
Set your f5 to the scroll wheel button on your mouse.(Mouse button 3 in settings.) It's "pick block" by default, which is useless in multiplayer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci