• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dedicated Map Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RogueHaven

Tribute
Reaction score
A simple change. Dedicate servers us/eu/au 1-3 for their respective maps. Thoughts?

ikester110

Tribute
Reaction score
I really like this idea because there are a lot of time where I just want to play map 1 or 2 yet every server I log into seems to vote 3, if just one or two servers were dedicated to each map and the rest were voted on I think it would make everyone happy :)

RogueHaven

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks. How many slot should it be? The only reason I think 24 should be conidered is because it would be a dedicated server to the most default experience.

RogueHaven

Tribute
Reaction score
Also, during slow hours, players would still be able to start a game.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I like this idea, the only part i dont like is that some people get better connection in one specific server (au/eu/us) and in the other ones they get more laggy, so this would make those people get stuck playing only one map becuase their internet conection isnt good enough to play on all the servers with the same speed.

ikester110

Tribute
Reaction score
I believe the idea was that there would be only three dedicated servers per specific server location, i.e. US 1 = map 1, US 2 = map 2, US 3 = map3 whilst the rest of the US servers are voted on. The same would also take place for EU, EU1 = map 1, EU 2 = map 2, EU3 = map 3. The only problem currently would be with so few AU servers i'm not sure that this would be viable. Hope this clears up any confusion.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I believe the idea was that there would be only three dedicated servers per specific server location, i.e. US 1 = map 1, US 2 = map 2, US 3 = map3 whilst the rest of the US servers are voted on. The same would also take place for EU, EU1 = map 1, EU 2 = map 2, EU3 = map 3. The only problem currently would be with so few AU servers i'm not sure that this would be viable. Hope this clears up any confusion.
Ah, if thats the idea then i completely agree with this, but i also agree with what you say about the AU servers.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
i have to say that i like this idea and hope it will be implemented into the servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci