• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deep question

Would you miss me?

• Maybe I would.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Repeat the question

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I don't know you so if you left how would I know? For that reason I wouldn't be able to miss you. But, that doesn't mean you aren't cool. :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Everybody is missed. Everybody has an impact on the server, and the friends they've made over their time here. I mean, you've only been here for two months (err, the forums at least), I would give MCG more of a chance before leaving so soon, or even talking about it. Make some friends, join some activities, and have fun. That's what it's all about here :)

logan

Survivor
Reaction score
It's tough to make a decision when I've literally never seen you before but somebody will, I'm sure of it <3

Reaction score
Everybody is missed. Everybody has an impact on the server, and the friends they've made over their time here. I mean, you've only been here for two months (err, the forums at least), I would give MCG more of a chance before leaving so soon, or even talking about it. Make some friends, join some activities, and have fun. That's what it's all about here :)
2 months on the fprums and about 1.5 years on MCAG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci