• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deeply Sorry

Spakk

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have made this thread to simply say I am sorry for everything that I have done with the all #HackLikeSpakk, all the flame I have started in Clan Battles and by simply being a Inappropriate body part on a male.

I have made mistakes in the past and deeply regret them, my reputation has gone to absolute crap and people still think of me as the person I was 4 months ago. I have changed now and will no longer be starting flame (this thread may cause flame, soz<3) or hack or anything like that from now on. I would love to get my reputation back on track but recently others simply won't understand.

I have been deeply regretting my actions in the past and wish I could do something about my past to change what people think of me today, but unfortunately (for me anyways) I can't. All I can do now is play by the rules, don't start flame, stop swearing and carrying on and by being respectful to every mineman.

So yeah guys I really wish that all this would change and tbh I am really getting tired of the whole #HackLikeSpakk thing as well:( I am not trying to start more flame here but I don't think there has ever been recorded evidence of me hacking so how the whole #HackLikeSpakk started was when someone made a meme when they thought I was hacking then it got passed on and on and on.
I would really like a second chance in this community but I really do understand if it doesn't come to me.
Thanks heaps,
~Aiden | Spakk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci