• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Defiance|U.S Clan Now Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

devindoofis123

Tribute
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
IGN:devindoofis
Wins (80+):93
Skype (Not required)-devindoofis
Pvp Strengths:Using A Bow, straifing.
Pvp Weaknesses:Teams with more than 3 people in it, and flint and steels.
Have you ever been banned on Mcsg:No
Why would you like to participate in this clan?: Because this clan looks for interesting, fun, and i know xPokemasterx personally. :)

Spo15

Experienced
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
IGN:devindoofis
Wins (80+):93
Skype (Not required)-devindoofis
Pvp Strengths:Using A Bow, straifing.
Pvp Weaknesses:Teams with more than 3 people in it, and flint and steels.
Have you ever been banned on Mcsg:No
Why would you like to participate in this clan?: Because this clan looks for interesting, fun, and i know xPokemasterx personally. :)
accepted for interview! add jbuzz15 on Skype!

Spo15

Experienced
Reaction score
monster killed me and he should be out of clan

iJUDG3R

Tribute
Reaction score
hey spo i havent seen you since a long time... since last time we were team.. remember?

Reaction score
Guys, you do realize telling us that we spammed your page is wrong, because I did not spam anything on your page. But going on OUR page and disrespecting our clan just shows how immature YOU guys are. Plus, the only reason I left is because you guys were being so inappropriate, and this clan wars wasn't going to work out. I am sorry calling you guys immature and starting this flame wars, i'm just trying to ignore it like nothing happened. We will do a clan wars soon, i'm very sorry about all this. Plus granteus2 was the only one spamming in the chat. I got angry with not only your clan but MY clan. I am very sorry for all this mishap. Please pretend like nothing happened, I only spammed "TYPE /SG JOIN 1 SO WE CAN JOIN THE CLAN WARS." I kept on telling my clan to shut up so we can do the clan wars. But they still didn't. I am very sorry... -Mwinkl3sHD, out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci