• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Delete Inactive Forum Accounts

Reaction score
I've noticed that there are a lot of forum accounts that have been inactive for even 5 months or haven't even made a post, while have made an account really long ago. My suggestion is to delete an account if it has been inactive for over 6 months (Half a year).

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
To "clear" the forums

I didn't think about it that well... But I see lots of people that sometimes make an account to just get shown to the "Latest Member" and then post nothing.
Well, yes that does happen and people do do that, but I think it is too risky. But I do like the idea.

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
To "clear" the forums

I didn't think about it that well... But I see lots of people that sometimes make an account to just get shown to the "Latest Member" and then post nothing.
Well, if they're not posting, then you're technically not "clearing the forums". Also, people register just to buy donator ranks, and for all we know, they may actually become active on the forums later. Just seems like a pointless idea to me.

At least send them a message saying if they don't respond to the message their account will be wiped. Some warning seems appropriate.

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
My account would have been deleted twice by now, so no. Also one of the highest posting members (stjinn) would have wasted his time having his account deleted.

Reaction score
Well, if they're not posting, then you're technically not "clearing the forums". Also, people register just to buy donator ranks, and for all we know, they may actually become active on the forums later. Just seems like a pointless idea to me.

At least send them a message saying if they don't respond to the message their account will be wiped. Some warning seems appropriate.
Yea, this.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I think that would be a terrible idea and it would only get people mad. The inactive accounts aren't hurting anyone so why delete them?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci