• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Delusion {EU Division}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silf

Career
Reaction score
Who would like to be our last clan war , we wanna have fun while playing for example doing challenges in a clan war XD Due to Jdennis stepping down as he has been leader of clans for over 1 year he is stopping it. So anybody?
we can

ItsChoubatsu

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN?: Choubatsu_ / xctra (my alt)
Age?: 14
Wins/Losses?: on my alt 6/20
Donor: NO
Skype ID: vukasin.djakovic.vukasin
Strengths / Weaknesses?: rod sword fns bow is my strengths
Activeness [1/10]: 9
Where are you from?: Serbia
How well on a scale of 1/10 do you speak English?: 8
What previous clans have you been in?: leader,officer,leader,elite,owner,leader!
Why do you want to join Delusion?: For fun and,I think im good in pvp and,i have proof http://prntscr.com/8d84sp <3

M

Experienced
Reaction score
whoever is jdennis2000 can go Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom kill themself

Kertah

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN?: kertahsurvives
Age?: 13
Wins/Losses?: 180/1150
Donor: No.
Skype ID: kertix.macro1
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Strengths: Rod , rod , rod , rod , fns , combo , bow ;) .
Activeness [1/10]: 9,5
Where are you from?: Serbia.
How well on a scale of 1/10 do you speak English?: 7
What previous clans have you been in?: VirtusCurbEU , ExtazyEU , DefianceEU , StaticsEU , AtrocityEU , LightlessRebornEU , Extazy v2 .
Why do you want to join Delusion?: Your clan have to good pvpers , i want to play Clan Wars , and meet a lot of new people . And win all Clan Wars :).

Adi

Career
Reaction score
IGN?: kertahsurvives
Age?: 13
Wins/Losses?: 180/1150
Donor: No.
Skype ID: kertix.macro1
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Strengths: Rod , rod , rod , rod , fns , combo , bow ;) .
Activeness [1/10]: 9,5
Where are you from?: Serbia.
How well on a scale of 1/10 do you speak English?: 7
What previous clans have you been in?: VirtusCurbEU , ExtazyEU , DefianceEU , StaticsEU , AtrocityEU , LightlessRebornEU , Extazy v2 .
Why do you want to join Delusion?: Your clan have to good pvpers , i want to play Clan Wars , and meet a lot of new people . And win all Clan Wars :).
Kako si glup,znas ti kada su oni Disband-ani ? Such a kid !

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
Thread moved and locked due to clan being inactive. If you ever wish to reopen your clan please feel free to message either me or any available staff member and we will reopen it for you ! Have a nice day. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci