• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Delusional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Don't be mad my friend :D
Must be a shame to lose to a ''rand'' clan
I wasn't in the clan battle, but as I was told we agreed on first to 5 and you rands just stopped and 3-2, so you technically forfeited. Also the clan must be up for atleast 24 hours due to the mcgamer clan battle rules. :)

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
It was first to 3 with screenshots bud
YOU ASKED TO CB
Bad clan, posts fake wins, is complete rands, and think they are good even though they are all trash.

Last edited: 16 minutes ago
changes it cuz he knows hes wrong good one buddy
Just because I asked you for a cb, doesn't mean we were doing it today. Anyways if you read the MCGamer rules before you cb'd us you would know that you aren't allowed to cb within the first 24 hours of the clan.

Delusionals

Tribute
Reaction score
Just because I asked you for a cb, doesn't mean we were doing it today. Anyways if you read the MCGamer rules before you cb'd us you would know that you aren't allowed to cb within the first 24 hours of the clan.
You lost just accept it mate.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
brb your spelling getting rope
''grammer''
oops typo anyway take off win rands read the rules or ill get evidence from mods that you can't cb in the first day :D
night night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci