• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demeter [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemeterUSClan

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Nickolipto

Donor: Platinum Donor

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: No I have not.

Got a mic: Yes, my mic is pretty good with minimal background noise.

Got TS: Yes

Past Clans (If any): I have officially been in any clans but I have been in a few clan battles.

Why do you want to join: I would like to join this clan because I believe that I have the PVP skills and teamwork skills to be able to become a great member of this clan. I have been playing MCSG since you had to go online and type in the individual games (quite a long time), and am very familiar with just about every map. Thank you for reading and please consider me joining the clan.
Accepted as trial be active on teamspeak to be trialed

DemeterUSClan

Survivor
Reaction score

Past Clans (If any): I have officially been in any clans but I have been in a few clan battles.

Why do you want to join: I would like to join this clan because I believe that I have the PVP skills and teamwork skills to be able to become a great member of this clan. I have been playing MCSG since you had to go online and type in the individual games (quite a long time), and am very familiar with just about every map. Thank you for reading and please consider me joining the clan.
Come on ts. be cool

PvpQuacko

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xAndywoo

Donor: Member

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: No.

Got a mic: Yes

Past Clans (If any): Sync, Intensify, and Stentorian

Why do you want to join: I want to join to make new friends and make it to the top with u guys. If you could just give me a chance I will show you that I can make it in to this awesome clan!

DemeterUSClan

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xAndywoo

Donor: Member

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: No.

Past Clans (If any): Sync, Intensify, and Stentorian

Why do you want to join: I want to join to make new friends and make it to the top with u guys. If you could just give me a chance I will show you that I can make it in to this awesome clan!
come on ts. be chill

Matt | Hypr

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xHypr

Donor: plat

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Yes, MoStrafes

Past Clans (If any): EnzoGenesis, Future, Crew, Overload, and Arise

Why do you want to join: I want to join because I have been clanless for a while now so i wanted to join a clan that i think will last for a while :D

RyyzingGod

Survivor
Reaction score

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci