• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demolition - [AU Elite Clan] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We have lost our first Clan Battle to Hydra 1-2.

I would like to state that Hydra were a dirty team, they faked lagging out so they didn't have to play maps, sponsor items were gone. This could not be true, but we are highly sure it is. Clan Battles are supposed to be fun.... well Hydra didn't not make it that.

Annoyingly we didn't have enough proof, so we couldn't get them DQ.

~Simo
I am not here to start an argument but please do not plaster us as being a "Dirty clan" on the forums, you have members from your clan commenting on our page on how you won and harassing me on skype and asking me to change it or else. You even have members blackmailing me and telling me to change it or some pretty mean things will start happening. Before worrying about other clans I think you should be worrying about your own clan. We love fortune island but we were not prepared to vs you in a 2v4, i'm sorry that our skype call dropped but some things are unavoidable. Seeing as all of our members but one had officially either did /kill or lagged out during pre-game/lobby, then the game does not go ahead. Then the same guy lagged out when we were in the next lobby, he couldn't get back in as he wasn't a donor. We were prepared to play any map what so ever. If anyone were the one making excuses it would be you. You guys kept saying "Lets leave because _Dusky_ and Stigjam98 would target us off spawn". You stuffed us around for a good 20 minutes on an unrealistic reason based on some hypothetical outcomes where as ours were legit. In our final game on SG4 you accused one of our members (farani22) of using BSM. Around 5 minutes later he died and you asked him to share screens. He didn't leave the server so there was no way he could change his minecraft profile, but he left our call and joined a call with one of your "trusted" clan members. After there were no hacks found you guys decided that the best way to ask for a rematch would be to use threats against me. That was a big mistake but I won't be taking any further action against one of your atrociously behaved clan members whom I have had problems with in previous clan battles. I would appreciate it if you didn't say stuff like this about us.

Last edited:

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
I am not here to start an argument but please do not plaster us as being a "Dirty clan" on the forums, you have members from your clan commenting on our page on how you won and harassing me on skype and asking me to change it or else. You even have members blackmailing me and telling me to change it or some pretty mean things will start happening. Before worrying about other clans I think you should be worrying about your own clan. We love fortune island but we were not prepared to vs you in a 2v4, i'm sorry that our skype call dropped but some things are unavoidable. Seeing as all of our members but one had officially either did /kill or lagged out during pre-game/lobby, then the game does not go ahead. Then the same guy lagged out when we were in the next lobby, he couldn't get back in as he wasn't a donor. We were prepared to play any map what so ever. If anyone were the one making excuses it would be you. You guys kept saying "Lets leave because _Dusky_ and Stigjam98 would target us off spawn". You stuffed us around for a good 20 minutes on an unrealistic reason based on some hypothetical outcomes where as ours were legit. In our final game on SG4 you accused one of our members (farani22) of using BSM. Around 5 minutes later he died and you asked him to share screens. He didn't leave the server so there was no way he could change his minecraft profile, but he left our call and joined a call with one of your "trusted" clan members. After there were no hacks found you guys decided that the best way to ask for a rematch would be to use threats against me. That was a big mistake but I won't be taking any further action against one of your atrociously behaved clan members whom I have had problems with in previous clan battles. I would appreciate it if you didn't say stuff like this about us.
Sorry Dorky. You win fare & square.

We know that farani22 doesn't hack now, and that is all good. I didn't blackmail you, it was Cobalt which I have warned to not do. I am sorry about this mis-understanding.... you won. That is all. Ok?
Bai.

I will remove the negative comments about you now, but from now on I am never playing a Clan Battle without a Mod watching.

Once again sorry, but there are a lot of things that got our clan suspicious....... hopefully this doesn't happen again.

Please understand what I am saying in a way which isn't offensive to either of us.

~Simo

Legendarycookie1

Spectator
Reaction score
name=Jayden
IGN=Legendarycookie1
age=13
wins=11
bow=9/10
melee=8/10
flint & steel=8/10
rod=7.5/10
plzz simo

Madcuzz

Survivor
Reaction score
minecraft name - Madcuzz
wins - 50
total games - 800 but i was on holidays and my cousin lost 653 games
age - 13
bow - 8/10
sword 10/10
F&S 9/10
fishing rod 8/10

I didnt know that u had a clan simo and can i get trialed coz i fan of imblunt and simothelimo and i was in imblunts old clan #Devine
plz simothelimo ;(

JagMast3r

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Lewis
IGN: JagMast3r
Skype Name: slayergoddd (you already have me)
Wins: 52 out of 82, (274 wins on slayergoddd)
Self Rating Bow [1/10]: 5
Self Rating Melee [1/10]: 8.4
Self Rating Flint n Steel [1/10]: 8
Self Rating Rod [1/10]: Don't usually use rods to be honest (gonna start practicing)

Would you prefer me to use apply on slayergoddd or does it not matter? Because I no longer really use it anymore.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Lewis
IGN: JagMast3r
Skype Name: slayergoddd (you already have me)
Wins: 52 out of 82, (274 wins on slayergoddd)
Self Rating Bow [1/10]: 5
Self Rating Melee [1/10]: 8.4
Self Rating Flint n Steel [1/10]: 8
Self Rating Rod [1/10]: Don't usually use rods to be honest (gonna start practicing)

Would you prefer me to use apply on slayergoddd or does it not matter? Because I no longer really use it anymore.
Nice name ;p We'll think about it. Make sure you play more AU servers & less US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci