• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demon's Breeze removal versus Freeze Island?

MCSG should...

• Remove Freeze Island and replace it with Demon's Breeze

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Remove Freeze Island and not re-add Demon

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
*** SOMETHING HAPPENED TO THE POLL*** PLEASE PAY NO ATTENTION TO IT*** I ACCIDENTLY POSTED THIS EARLY AND IT WON'T LET ME EDIT IT*** THERE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MORE OPTIONS AND THAT LAST OPTION WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MORE COMPLETED***
Wow. All I have to say about that is wow.
Hope these reasons are enough to make you see reason that Freeze should have been the map to be removed.
a) ICE CHASES- If you thought water chases sucked, what would make you love Ice Chases. They are incredibly annoying and even more frustrating to play on beceuse people will run forever and be able to get away with it. The map has little originality seeing that it is pretty much an exact carbon copy of BREEZE ISLAND. Which, because of Freeze, I actually like now (Breeze, I mean). Ice Chases get on everyone's nerves and all they do is drag on the game.
b) ORIGINALITY LEVEL- All I'm going to say about this is that the water was changed to ice, trees changed in type, and they added snow instead of sand. Plus that annoying little pirate ship that was split in half and one little snow fort. It's 100% Breeze Island.
c) DEMON'S BREEZE- If you say that demon's breeze is just like Breeze too, you've been living under a rock and never played it. There are bridges leading everywhere, completely new structures that are architecturally amazing, and the map actually poses a challenge. The fact that it got voted out means that most of the community either can't take the challenge or is too inexperienced to know that turning your sound down decreases all of that lag! Demon's Breeze was created off of Breeze Island but brings a whole new gameplay whereas Freeze just makes it worse.
The only responses I've gotten from people who wanted freeze removed were these two uneducated ones: 1. demon lag make freeze me die. 2. u get gud loot freeze good. Well, Freeze has no special chests, therefore there is no difference and for the first comment, I already covered that...

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Has demon's breeze been removed? I honestly have recently had a sudden craving to play it.. I never have before. :(

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
I HATE Freeze Island, but Demon's Breeze is just meh. I don't like turning down my sound whenever I have to play it.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Honestly, Freeze is s*** and Demon's is my favourite map. The community is stupid! Yes, stupid! Cause I'm always right...
XD. I would have been more harsh in this, but in my last thread I was a bit too harsh and got some people's "happy" feedback on that . Honestly, Freeze is a horrible map, and MCSG's map selection lately has been atrocious.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I HATE Freeze Island, but Demon's Breeze is just meh. I don't like turning down my sound whenever I have to play it.
Also, hate to continuously post, but I like replying to stuff :D. I usually don't play with sound anyway because it's annoying for recordings and I'm just used to playing without it because of skype calls with friends, etc.

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
How does demons breeze have amazing architect? The map is just bridges and randomized structures everywhere, so I don't think it's very original either..
I think freeze deserves to stay because the map looks much better and if they just replaced the ice with snow or something people would maybe like it more. (I dont like neither of them)

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Considering there are a lot of players who like both maps (Personally I prefer Demon's Breeze) why can't they just both stay. As of now, 51% of players want Demon's Breeze removed, 35% want Freeze Island removed, and 14% want them both removed. Both maps seem to have a large fanbase, so lets keep them. MCSG should focus on removing the maps that have extremely small fanbases, not the maps that have large fanbases.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Considering there are a lot of players who like both maps (Personally I prefer Demon's Breeze) why can't they just both stay. As of now, 51% of players want Demon's Breeze removed, 35% want Freeze Island removed, and 14% want them both removed. Both maps seem to have a large fanbase, so lets keep them. MCSG should focus on removing the maps that have extremely small fanbases, not the maps that have large fanbases.
Most people hate freeze. I honestly can't see why people like it because gameplay is just plain atrocious. Recent MCSG maps are plain horrendous except for a select few.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci