• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demons Breeze Revamp??

Who would love to see a Demons Breeze Revamp?

• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

StratergyGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of revamped maps. However, for some reason an annoying voice in my head tells me a Demons Breeze revamp would be insane??! Must be the flu.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's understandable, hopefully he still has some kind of interest in MCSG, he was someone I always thought would be cool to know c:
I hope so too.

I'm not a fan of revamped maps. However, for some reason an annoying voice in my head tells me a Demons Breeze revamp would be insane??! Must be the flu.
It really does need a revamp, there is a good 20+ things that need work on/changed. It was a nice map for when it was build, 2 years ago, but now, it feels too simple, plus just some things just don't make sense.

Also if anyone has seen how much redstone that is in it, they would freak. I spent 20 mins removing redstone from one building(which was not needed)

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
I hate Demons Breeze, and I also hate Breeze Island. I can't imagine what Freeze Island would have been like for me...

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hate Demons Breeze, and I also hate Breeze Island. I can't imagine what Freeze Island would have been like for me...
The only thing I liked about Freeze Island were the dragons on the map. They were build so well. Besides that, it was just a running game.

BassInYaFace

Tribute
Reaction score
I really do hate the map not because of the lava but because of the builds. It was a good idea executed by a poor build team. They had no real talent going into the map and I feel as if another build team could have done so much better. There are even signs with misspelled words... I would love to see a revamp or at least a better build. I mean no disrespect by stating all this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci