• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demons Breeze VS Freeze island

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score
Well to start off with I personally think Demons breeze is better becuase of the more structures and detail but with Freeze island i personally think its too much with the ice becuase almost every game or match i play on there the runers who run and keeeeeep running and its really annoying finally killing someone after 5 minutes of running and then having to chase the next person for another 5 minutes and Freeze island has all the exact same features almost as Breeze island.
Please comment your opinions on these two maps and say what's your favourite.

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
Im pretty sure all of us have this opinion, except for the ones who don't know how to fix the lag on Demons Breeze.

Dexento

Survivor
Reaction score
Demons breeze! way to many chases on freeze island.

Josh005

Tribute
Reaction score
Both maps have their flaws. For instance demons- everyone punching you into lava when you know you can beat them. And freeze island the constant running on the ice and it takes forever to catch them. I would say Demons is better because it is fast paced.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I thought they removed freeze so what is the point of this thread? xD It isn't very nice to trash-talk a map people put their time and effort into.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Freeze Island: People run, making the whole map a pain in the arse in terms of gameplay.

Demon's Breeze: Lava sucks, and makes players lag, and forces most to turn down their MC sound in order to play.

Both are bad, but I personally like Demon's better.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like both. I always win on both. Chest route ftw. 4 tier 2s each

MasonHawkins

Spectator
Reaction score
I like Freeze Island better personally because I think it's more simple and less laggy. But in general, I'd say Demon's Breeze is the better map, but not by alot.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Don't even get me started on freeze island

Freeze Island
Description-Running Running Running Running Running Running Running Running Running Running Running Running Running and Even more Running

JasonDeBaxter

Platinum
Reaction score
I prefer freeze island actually, this is only because i have a good chest route though. The running on freeze island is a pain in the neck but being fisted into the lava by some noob because they got a lucky knockback is even more frustrating.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Demon's wins easily. It's better when it comes to buildings (not a big achievement), it has funnier gameplay, and freeze is crap in every single way imaginable.

JasonDeBaxter

Platinum
Reaction score
Demon's wins easily. It's better when it comes to buildings (not a big achievement), it has funnier gameplay, and freeze is crap in every single way imaginable.

It does have a funnier gameplay, and most players do not like it because of it's lag, which can be easily solved by turning your sound and music off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci