• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demon's Breeze...

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It isn't coming, but go to Ca if you want breeze that bad. (In 2 lazy to go in depth)

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I think they're remaking Demon Breeze, just be patient.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I personally hated this map..
You don't really need any skill, you just have to be lucky enough to hit the other person off the stone slab pathways ;)
My strategy on that map was to never come close to the lava.

Funny enough, you could develop a solid route without leaving the main island at all.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I personally hated this map..
You don't really need any skill, you just have to be lucky enough to hit the other person off the stone slab pathways ;)
It actually takes a tremendous amount of skill to know the locations of the holes in the pathways and to not put yourself into a position where you can be knocked off.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, they're making a revamped version that will be released when completed.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
It actually takes a tremendous amount of skill to know the locations of the holes in the pathways and to not put yourself into a position where you can be knocked off.
I pride myself on not once falling off a path way due to self error. My basic rule which seemed to work well, was to never jump on a half slab that you couldn't see, meaning only jump on places where you are certain there is a half slab. That way you can't possibly fall in. Also, once you do your route a lot, you memorize the holes.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci