• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Demons - (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawy

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: SnaxGraphics Gonna Change To Hawy
Name: Harry (Hawy)
Location/Country: UK
Wins/Games Played: 20/140 I Think
Past Clans (If so, list them and why you leave): I Havent Joined Any Factions Cause im new and want to get into mcsg clans
Skype Name: AquaGlitch
Why Do You Want To Join Demons: Because im a new player in the mcsg community and want to get into a clan wars and stuff so i want to join this clan.

My Youtube If You Wanna Check Out My PvP Skill: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_-Fn6vb8mJwXyJTPo3QwAg

SonerSenyurt31

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: MertihsanSrky
Name: Soner
Location/Country: Turkey
Wins/Games Played: 298/1765
Past Clans (If so, list them and why you leave): I Haven't Been In A Clan Ever
Skype Name: Soner5235
Why Do You Want To Join Demons: Daha Çok İnsanlarla Tanışmak Kaynaşmak Ve İyi Bir Dostluk Kurmak İstiyorum Ve Şuan Güzel Bir Türk Klanı Buldum İnş. Kabul Olur

eZDoge

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Gwapey
Name: Jake
Location/Country: Uk, London
Wins/Games Played: 19/261, I understand how my stats are bad the reason they are bad is the fact that I used to just mess around on MCSG but now i take it more seriously.
Past Clans (If so, list them and why you leave): Retro, Identity, Infliction and more...
Skype Name: eZDoge_
Why Do You Want To Join Demons: I kind of feel like joining a clan again and I have a friend in this clan.

muratcan35

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:iNeedYourDie
Name:Muratcan
location/country:Bursa/Türkye
wins/games played:102/1418
post clans:MoonArms
Why Do You Want To Join Demons: Bu Clanda kendimi daha iyi yerlere geleceğimi hissediyorum .ve de çok iyi insanlar var.

muratcan35

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:iNeedYourDie
Name:Muratcan
location/country:Bursa/Türkye
wins/games played:102/1418
post clans:MoonArms
Why Do You Want To Join Demons: Bu Clanda kendimi daha iyi yerlere geleceğimi hissediyorum .ve de çok iyi insanlar var.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci