• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demotion letter

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
You and Vigilo, (and the rest of the RTR team) were the first people to "accept" me into this community. I am forever thankful for that. <3

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
You and Vigilo, (and the rest of the RTR team) were the first people to "accept" me into this community. I am forever thankful for that. <3
You were the first community member to come speak. <3

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've known the reason for a while now, but it's good that you're letting the community know and not leaving them completely dazed and confused! Let's play some CS soon btw I'm MG now

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
I've known the reason for a while now, but it's good that you're letting the community know and not leaving them completely dazed and confused! Let's play some CS soon btw I'm MG now
Omg andreas i completely forgot to tagg uuu, yass lets play some cs! Bt dubs check ur dms. Luv ya <333

Zeebruh

Experienced
Reaction score
A sad sight to see you go, although it wasn't an ideal departure I send my thanks and gratitude for what you did for MCGamer and hope to see you back in April. Farewell.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci