• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Depressives AMA

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, with a name like "Depressives", it's pretty inevitable.
O I'm sorry would you like me to change my name so I don't negatively inflict anything on top of you? I can if you would like :) I don't want any1 to be impacted negatively by my decisions

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
O I'm sorry would you like me to change my name so I don't negatively inflict anything on top of you? I can if you would like :) I don't want any1 to be impacted negatively by my decisions
Nah don't worry about it, I'm a bit depressed already so maybe I'm just a bit more susceptible to the little, insignificant things that shouldn't alter my mood.

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
Nah don't worry about it, I'm a bit depressed already so maybe I'm just a bit more susceptible to the little, insignificant things that shouldn't alter my mood.
Oh I'm sorry smh its definitely a rough time but I think you can pull through :) if you ever need someone to talk to I'm always here

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci