• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Derelict | 24 player map

Would you like to see Derelict on the MCGamer servers?

• Yes

• No

• No. But yes if changes we're made

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Derelict

An mcsg map made by Vepster
24 player map with a 200 block radius. with around 150-200 chests total

Annadale was once a prosperous and bustling town on the outskirts on Scotland. Annadale's main source of income was the sheer amount of pine tree's covering the flat valley that many people called home. Fumes used to billow out of those now dormant chimeneys on the factory roof. This city is now filled with looters and bands of brigands. Something went terribly wrong. People came here in hope of fortune, but all they got was a deathwish. A voice in the deep scared the remaining inhabitants way. All that remains are long lost memories of what there was.

Screenshots

Map Facts
-200 block wide radius
-30 Tier 2 chests
-plenty of Tier 1's
-Close quarter action in the city
- Plenty of wide space action in the wilderness
-Pre-Determined routes made by me
-Balanced Tiering
Coordinates

-Corn is located at X0 ,Y7 ,Z0
-Deathmatch Arena - X0 ,Y7, Z0

Built by - Vepster
Redstone- Teerex
Builder-_ Bugman_

Regular builder(helped with terraforming) ActiveDreams
Terraformer- Bowser52000 (Sr mod)
Builder-flok
Builder-croe97
Builder-shinyigglybuff

Map download link - https://www.dropbox.com/s/984agpkzvt6cwaa/The new Derelict (2).zip?dl=0 by downloading this map you agree to not edit or claim as your own without my permission.
Please vote yes if you want to see this map on MCSG C:
This took me exactly 2 months to make. (not non-stop xD)
Screenshots used with 1.7 R3DCRAFT Resource pack.

-= Update=-
6/01/15
-Added more detail to the city
-Enlarged corn
12/01/15
Added redstone contraptions
Re-Tiered some of the map
Redstone done by Teerex_ the Redstoner, sethbling move over
13/01/15
Added more details to the map. done by bugman12 and omastar
Updated map download link

I, Vepster agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

theMCSGlover

Spectator
Reaction score
to be honest I think there are too many "greeny" maps. I recommend making maps of capitol city's such as Paris, moskow, London and even Sydney. Basically landmark maps would be very popular

MINOT4URMC

Spectator
Reaction score
The corn looks bland, the terraforming is messy & the builds lack detail.
The "Corn" doesn't have to be sophisticated. I was talking to a high profile map maker and he personally liked the corn, as it was simple and not too cluttered like other maps. But thanks for the feedback

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
The "Corn" doesn't have to be sophisticated. I was talking to a high profile map maker and he personally liked the corn, as it was simple and not too cluttered like other maps. But thanks for the feedback
But it does have to have space for players to move around in. It is way too small, and should be made larger. (The building thing that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci