• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Derelict | MCSG Map | {90% Progress}

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I for some reason find the terraforming to be kind of cliche but it seems to work. I also think there should be more structures so it is not one of those "only terrain" maps(they are not the best maps IMO).

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
I for some reason find the terraforming to be kind of cliche but it seems to work. I also think there should be more structures so it is not one of those "only terrain" maps(they are not the best maps IMO).
Yes I agree, I will be updating the screenshots soon, as i am around 60-70% completion of the map. i have added a lot more structural places don't you worry c:

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, which aspect of the map do you like? c:
Were do I start? First of all, I love the idea and the concept. Then when you build a town with those train tracks coming threw it that was really cool, and the terraforming is coming along nicely, your map is going very well so far:)

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Were do I start? First of all, I love the idea and the concept. Then when you build a town with those train tracks coming threw it that was really cool, and the terraforming is coming along nicely, your map is going very well so far:)
Cheers for the feedback. keep watch for more updates :)

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Its a descent map, just lacks in detail, wouldn't really be pleasing to the eye, if you fix that it'll be better and would probably get accepted.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Its a descent map, just lacks in detail, wouldn't really be pleasing to the eye, if you fix that it'll be better and would probably get accepted.
Yeah I'm currently just doing the more detailed terraforming. Don't forget that detailing the map is the last and the most fun step c:
except tier-ing the map of course

Eric Lai

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey! The map seems to be coming along great. I have 2 suggestions to help your map;

Replace the vines at spawn with leaves. Vines are eww.

Also, try adding structures to help add some diversity to the map.

Best wishes and good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci