• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Descent [US] Re-Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

eRmac

Career
Reaction score
Pls put ur 3-0 PP Against future pls and thank you

Edit: we have to finish that cb ;) by tommrow

HorizontalMC

Platinum
Reaction score
► Minecraft Username: HorizontalMC
► Games Won/Lost: 73/1291 People judge by stats :/
► Age: 13
► Country: Canada
► Past Clans: Too many
► What are you better at in PvP (Pros): Sword, Rod,Bow
► What aren't you so good at with PvP (Cons): FNS
► Are you a dependable player if we need you for an event? Yes I am. I am very cooperative
► Why do you want to join #Descent?(If you have any other info, put it in your application) I want to join Decent because I haven't been in a clan for a very long time because I did not want to do clans because almost every clan I join I got kicked out of because I have a disability and that made me want to quit clans. Now I want to give clans another shot at clans and hopefully I get treated more reasonably than the last clan that I was in that I got kicked out of.

ChristianPlayz

Spectator
Reaction score
► Minecraft Username: HorizontalMC
► Games Won/Lost: 73/1291 People judge by stats :/
► Age: 13
► Country: Canada
► Past Clans: Too many
► What are you better at in PvP (Pros): Sword, Rod,Bow
► What aren't you so good at with PvP (Cons): FNS
► Are you a dependable player if we need you for an event? Yes I am. I am very
cooperative
► Why do you want to join #Descent?(If you have any other info, put it in your application) I want to join Decent because I haven't been in a clan for a very long time because I did not want to do clans because almost every clan I join I got kicked out of because I have a disability and that made me want to quit clans. Now I want to give clans another shot at clans and hopefully I get treated more reasonably than the last clan that I was in that I got kicked out of.
You Have Been Accepted Into #Descent, Please add me on skype @christianromagnolo1

Alusive

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello! I was wondering if you would like to 4v4 or 5v5 CB Against forge? If so add ilovetoxicpvp or scmcstaff on skype. also come on our TS ts69.gameservers.com:9147

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Due to this clans inactivity it will be locked and moved to Disbanded Clans.

If you wish to unlock this thread, please do not hesitate to message myself, or any member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci