• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Describe your best DM 1v1v1 or 1v2!

What is your favorite type of deathmatch arena/spawn to fight in?

• Total voters

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Changing title and OP to include 2v1s as well.

Added poll, helpful for map makers.

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My best deathmatch was my first win in October 2012. I had full leather, and this guy with full iron and a diamond sword (bless is soul) gave me full iron and let me craft a diamond sword. Somehow I ended up beating him, and that made me ecstatic.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My best deathmatch was my first win in October 2012. I had full leather, and this guy with full iron and a diamond sword (bless is soul) gave me full iron and let me craft a diamond sword. Somehow I ended up beating him, and that made me ecstatic.
That's frickin' beautiful.

Kminer56

Platinum
Reaction score
2 tem full iron

me sittin over dere with full leather after an AFK game on Alaskan Village

ten hearted one with rod combo den killed the other on 4 hearts after he swooped in

But that was when I was good. Now I'm a potato skiller.

ZenosMC

Survivor
Reaction score
>was in mcsg game
>deathmatch
>uhoh.jpeg
>only leather armor
>teleported to deathmatch arena
>full iron guys teaming
>crap
>deathmatch starts
>know i'm screwed
>suddenly they both start running out of the deathmatch zone
>wat.jpeg
>both die from lightning
>i win the hunger crafts
>feelsgoodman.jpeg

4Chan Style xD

DrollKylemania

Tribute
Reaction score
Have you ever seen - or played in - a very intense deathmatch? Share your stories here!

I have seen an amazing fight and played in one.

There were 3 players in an Alaskan Village deatmatch. All of them were very skilled, and no one wanted to advance too much. They had a perfect triangle of bowspamming (illumanati much?). When it got down to the last moment, the remaining 2 jumped at each other with perfect timing.

Lightning struck them both simultaneously, and both players died.

I was in a Zone 85 DM with a disguised player and a normal one. It was a great fight, all three of us using FnS greatly and almost hitting each other. At the ending moments, the disguised player (OilPreference) got ping-ponged, and just when the final living player ran at me, sword swinging, the game ended. We had both won.

Share your epic DM fights!
The Best Deathmatch i ever participated in happened during one of my livestreams, we went into deathmatch with 7 people on alaskan village, it was intense to say the least, but i ended up getting 5 kills in the deathmatch and winning the game

The_Esroh

Spectator
Reaction score
In dm, I was fighting a team, and one of them was a hacker, and I won with 4 hearts. I was full iron with a diamond sword, and the hacker was 6.5 stone, and the hackers teammate was full iron with iron sword

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
My best DM would be between myself and two hackers. I'd be /dranked, naturally. I'd quickly let myself get killed, and record the other two hackers as they battle it out. I then upload and ban. Best DM ever.

HiMyNameIsEdson

Spectator
Reaction score
My best death match experience was when I had hardly anything (wooden sword & a couple of bits of leather armour). The other two were stacked with full iron/chain. I'm sure they both laughed there heads off when they saw me in the death match arena. So they proceeded to kill each other while I ran away like a mad man. It took them a good minute before one of them died & as that happened the one that was still alive ran into a fire he placed earlier which then killed him.

So I won a game of SG with 0 kills :D

ediii

Experienced
Reaction score
I had a teammate which has stream on and on the deathmatch i goes to kill the last guy and he betrayed me and he got some hits on me, he killed the last guy, i had like 2 hearts, i spam rod him to regen and put him on the fire, with 5 hearts i goes to kill him :)

K

KiDD

Team, hackers, full iron, diamond sword, sharpness 1, two stacks, arrows, destroy, ban.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci