• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Desert map.

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh dude haha I'm not making a map anymore, since I've seen yours! I was just randomly showing a suggestion for a Cornucopia. I just took those screenies then for you to look at. But I'll keep that in mind mate.

Keep us updated with your map :)
Sorry I wasn't talking to you, I accidentally quoted your post, I was talking to Mr. Roy, who is working on this thread.

Also don't be discouraged, make your map or help with someone else's !

Wessel

Spectator
Reaction score
There are coming new pictures between 4 and 8 pm today. If MR.Roy comes online, if not then it will be tomorrow.:)

PS.
we are working at the landscape right now!
were are trying to make it look more dessert and less flat than before in the pictures.

Team Evenua..

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
There are coming new pictures between 4 and 8 pm today. If MR.Roy comes online, if not then it will be tomorrow.:)

PS.
we are working at the landscape right now!
were are trying to make it look more dessert and less flat than before in the pictures.

Team Evenua..
If you ever need help, I'd be glad to!

MrRoy

Tribute
Reaction score
For people that have suggestion pm me so you can build it in the server :D

MrRoy

Tribute
Reaction score
we need you to vote a spawn look at day 1 to see te spawns

PinguAngry

Survivor
Reaction score
One of the back two. The left looks too much like the Cornucopia from the city map. I'll go with back left. Just make that water flow somewhere, will the spawn be in an oasis?

heningen

Survivor
Reaction score
Is this map based on the map you see in the movie?
btw Good job ! Keep building :D

MrRoy

Tribute
Reaction score
heningen no there are already so much maps based on the movie that we tried to be original
Thanks for you reaction btw

heningen

Survivor
Reaction score
heningen no there are already so much maps based on the movie that we tried to be original
Thanks for you reaction btw
Ah i thought since on the train in the movie they showed the last hunger games match and that was in a desert with ruined buildings in it witch would be awesome :p but, i still like the map idea :D

MrRoy

Tribute
Reaction score
Good idea of the ruined building i''m gonna ask the team if they can build that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci